Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: modern stuff

The Middle East in general favors hand showers in the pottys. Just rinse 'n go.
    The floor's always wet, and at least, well at least you know what it's from.

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

Ahh, the old TP thread.

They used to be a saying that each outhouse had two buckets of corncobs. A big bucket of red cobs and a smaller bucket of white cobs.

First you used a red cob. Then you used a white cob to see if you needed to use another red cob!

Then there is the option no one has mentioned. The once white washcloth that is now a dingy brown due to continuious use and washing, use and washing:

The A$$ rag.

Bathroom practices in the east are often connected to their punishments. You eat with your right hand and toilet duties are done with the left hand. The left hand is considered unclean for all purposes. Water being scarce, they usually just wiped the hand with sand.

When they cut off a hand as a punishment they condemn the person to eternal sickness and possible death due to having to use the same hand for eating and toilet. I am not sure they can even be allowed into the mosque for prayers in that condition.
    Last edited by kyratshooter; 05-16-2011 at 11:16 PM.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

what's left of waveland mississippi after Katrina

Yeah, I know...I don't like the Bidet either...Angel Soft is my personnaly prefered Brand..but in a pinch,,,anything will do...LMAO..

Oh how this thread has descending into the toilet so to speak,,,I'm done...

BTW...TP apparently wins...LMAO...

Thanks y'all. I really really needed a good laugh.

God Bless

Lee
    Angel Soft Prefered Client
    shoot low boys, they're ridin' shetland ponies

Blog Entries

How modern? I'd miss modern health care...
    Survival is not about surviving AGAINST the nature. It's about surviving WITH the nature.

You can't go in to nature, nature is not a place or an object. Nature just is. You are living it.

With all of this talk about the loss of TP, an enterprising young entrepreneur might go into bidet sales.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I have a motto. No Charmin, no go. What is this civilized world coming to?
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    I have a motto. No Charmin, no go. What is this civilized world coming to?
    Yeah, hold that uhhh... thought. For how long?

My brother went a week in Big Cypress without doing duty. Not me, I respect nature and when it calls I answer!

Quote Originally Posted by kyratshooter View Post
    Ahh, the old TP thread.

Bathroom practices in the east are often connected to their punishments. You eat with your right hand and toilet duties are done with the left hand. The left hand is considered unclean for all purposes. Water being scarce, they usually just wiped the hand with sand.

When they cut off a hand as a punishment they condemn the person to eternal sickness and possible death due to having to use the same hand for eating and toilet. I am not sure they can even be allowed into the mosque for prayers in that condition.
    when i was in Africa last year we were instructed to hold our forearm with our left hand when shaking hands and never even wave with the left hand as that was insulting and very rude