+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: upgrade & login

ycc

Exclamation upgrade & login

I can't log in!
    I know the upgrade is going on, but I'm not so sure I remember my password either, LOL.
    Thanks for lookin' into it.

Banned

[QUOTE=ycc;271722]I can't log in!
    I know the upgrade is going on, but I'm not so sure I remember my password either, LOL.
    Thanks for lookin' into it.[/QUOTE]

try typing in your user name then just click in the password box and see if it auto fills.

YCC - you should be able to log on now - check your password.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Unregistered

It's wildWoman here - I can't log in either. When I enter my user name and password, it tells me "welcome wildWoman" but no matter if I wait for the new screen to come up or click on the "redirect" button, I'm still not logged in afterwards. Heeeeellllppp!

Nothing I can do to help.... However it does show you as "Logging In" when I view "Who's Online".
    Because a survival situation carries an aura of timelessness, a survivor cannot allow himself to be overcome by it's duration or quality. A survivor accepts the situation as it is and improves it from that standpoint. Prologue from Outdoor Survival Skills by Larry Dean Olsen

Wildwoman, I was able to log in as you using IE, Safari, Chrome and Firefox. I had to change your password in order to test it. Then, I found out your email is no good so I couldn't send you a message. I changed your password to your old email thunder.......@yahoo.ca. I used the part before the @ sign. Use the whole word that precedes it and you should be able to logon. You can then change your password back or to anything you want. If you have trouble, just post here.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Unregistered

Thanks Rick, but it still doesn't work. I'm on Internet Explorer. A working email address is thunder...@wildmail.com

Okay, try one other thing. In IE go to Tools then Internet Options then Browsing History and select Delete. That will purge your cookies and your Crash...I mean Cache. Then try signing on. I've had to do that a time or two when things went funky on the forum. I don't know if the code embedded in the cookie gets corrupted or what it is but it has worked every time for me. Let me know.

(Purge your Crash....if only it were that simple, sigh)
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Unregistered

*cries* Still doesn't work. It doesn't accept the new password you assigned. I guess worst case I open up a new account.

Hang on. Let me double check the password.

I just sent you an email.

Default Hmmmmmmm

I do believe that there has been some attempt at humor at my expense.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Er...uh....no, no. Nothing of any consequence. Say, now this is no @@it, Two Mayans walk into a temple and I was sitting at the bar.........

Sea Story huh?
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Yeah, about 2012.

Unregistered

Rick, was there a number in the thunder...@yahoo.ca address? I haven't used that email in years, so I don't remember. If you email me at thunder...@wildmail.com, it should be just the letters after "thunder" and no numbers! Meaning I didn't get your email. Sorry about all the fuss.

Well, it went to someone 'cause it didn't bounce. the number is 3 but I'll take it out for you.

Okay, the number has been removed. We're going to get you on here by hook or crook!

Unregistered

*with a hysterical twitch in her face by now* Still telling me it's an invalid user name or password - the new password you entered is four letters long, right? The third letter being a w?

Unregistered

I give up. It doesn't work. Can you please delete the posts here with the email addresses and password and I'll register under a new name?

+ Reply to Thread