Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello from our homeschool

It seems like there are many knowledgeable people at this site. I'm excited. One thing I like about using this as our science curriculum for next year is, the cost is sure to be low. ( yep, Im a penny pincher!) Plus, what a great area for everyone to have knowledge in. All of this information could really come in handy one day. It's sad to think of the recent catastrophes many in the world have suffered. But, times like that would be best endured, prepared to survive... that's for sure. Hopefully none of us will ever be forced into those kinds of situations. In the last couple of days, I've come up with a good plan for using the material on the home page as a 36 week curriculum of sorts, if anyone is interested, just let me know. - Sherri
    Nothing helps scenery like ham and eggs. ~ Mark Twain

Yumpin' Yiminy! Are all those youngin's yourins? I'll bet the kitchen gets crowded at feedin' time.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Yumpin' Yiminy! Are all those youngin's yourins? I'll bet the kitchen gets crowded at feedin' time.
    No way! I only have four so far!( 2 are grown already, and sadly missed by their mama!) The other ones are nieces and nephews. haha.

We had three. I kept swattin' at them but I kept missing. If you don't swat 'em right off the bat they hang around for the longest time.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

I see that you are the strict disciplinarian. Looks like the youngin on the left has a damaged wing?
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    We had three. I kept swattin' at them but I kept missing. If you don't swat 'em right off the bat they hang around for the longest time.
    LOL! So if I want these two that are left to hang around I shouldn't swat, I guess!

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    I see that you are the strict disciplinarian. Looks like the youngin on the left has a damaged wing?
    Poor little dude fell off a slide at the park whilst in a fight with another 7 year old. Boys!!! See, the gals never do that kind of thing. They just cut each other's Barbie's hair off, or something.