Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Annual Member Get Together Formerly Known as Prince..I Mean Indiana Jamboree

Thanks so much for sharing those pictures Crash. I didn't even realize that you were taking them. It was a fun filled weekend and yes I think the way we did it worked well.
    Proof of a higher power, is the power of a horses stride. Line for line, grace and majesty, taking me for a ride.

Thanks to all that could attend and keep the tradition. Thanks Crash for the great pictures.

I made it to camp Sunday morning just in time to miss Crash and almost missed Krat. I was very nice to see Poco again and meet his family, awesome family by the way. It was nice to stop by even for a short time. Net year I MUST work it in my schedule.

Sorry I missed you.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Looks like a great time everyone had! I really wish I could have been there, darn work! Come spring I am making it a priority to take the family camping. Perhaps we could plan a spring jamboree?

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by natertot View Post
    Looks like a great time everyone had! I really wish I could have been there, darn work! Come spring I am making it a priority to take the family camping. Perhaps we could plan a spring jamboree?
    Any time you feel the urge just give me a yell Natertot. It does not have to be formal. We can meet up somewhere, build a fire and talk a spell. Anyone at this last camp can verify my yarn spinning abilities. I know a good place over in Butler County right on the Indianna border that would be close to half way for both of us.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

(FMR) Wilderness Guide pgvoutdoors's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Glad everyone had a good time. The boys are really growing. I hope to make it next year. I'm glad it was a safe trip for everyone.
    "Just Get Out!"
    WildernessSkillsTrailhead.com

Looks like it was a fun week end. Wish I could have went, but we are so short handed at work I've only had 2 days off in the last 3 months. Wish we could find people willing to work! Maybe next year.
    If by what I have learned over the years, allow me to help one person to start to prepare. If all the mistakes I have made, let me give one person the wisdom that allows them to save their life or the life of a loved one in an emergency. Then I will truly know that all the work I have done will have been worth every minute.