Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Annual Member Get Together Formerly Known as Prince..I Mean Indiana Jamboree

Thanks so much for sharing those pictures Crash. I didn't even realize that you were taking them. It was a fun filled weekend and yes I think the way we did it worked well.
    Proof of a higher power, is the power of a horses stride. Line for line, grace and majesty, taking me for a ride.

Blog Entries

Thanks to all that could attend and keep the tradition. Thanks Crash for the great pictures.

I made it to camp Sunday morning just in time to miss Crash and almost missed Krat. I was very nice to see Poco again and meet his family, awesome family by the way. It was nice to stop by even for a short time. Net year I MUST work it in my schedule.

Blog Entries

Sorry I missed you.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Looks like a great time everyone had! I really wish I could have been there, darn work! Come spring I am making it a priority to take the family camping. Perhaps we could plan a spring jamboree?

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by natertot View Post
    Looks like a great time everyone had! I really wish I could have been there, darn work! Come spring I am making it a priority to take the family camping. Perhaps we could plan a spring jamboree?
    Any time you feel the urge just give me a yell Natertot. It does not have to be formal. We can meet up somewhere, build a fire and talk a spell. Anyone at this last camp can verify my yarn spinning abilities. I know a good place over in Butler County right on the Indianna border that would be close to half way for both of us.
    Come to the dark side, we have pudding.

(FMR) Wilderness Guide pgvoutdoors's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Glad everyone had a good time. The boys are really growing. I hope to make it next year. I'm glad it was a safe trip for everyone.
    "Just Get Out!"
    WildernessSkillsTrailhead.com

Looks like it was a fun week end. Wish I could have went, but we are so short handed at work I've only had 2 days off in the last 3 months. Wish we could find people willing to work! Maybe next year.
    If by what I have learned over the years, allow me to help one person to start to prepare. If all the mistakes I have made, let me give one person the wisdom that allows them to save their life or the life of a loved one in an emergency. Then I will truly know that all the work I have done will have been worth every minute.