Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Huge Fox

Quote Originally Posted by COWBOYSURVIVAL View Post
    My suspicions seem to be correct the fox was back today and get this had a large domestic white cat with him. Broad daylight about 10:45am. I am thinking their hunting buddies! !@#$%^&.....I did locate a live trap large enough to trap him........Hmmm what to do?
    Oh man, what a pair, maybe they'll breed and then you'l really be up a creek. 60 lb. white cat fox!

I hate to see em get killed as I think they're really cool critters, but if I had chickens or the like or wanted the fur I'm not sure what i'd do. I think I've only seen one or two greys in my life and when i spot a red it's usually his tail end hightailing it out of dodge.

We may have a couple of pics. Taken by my fiance on her cell phone. I need to borrow an adaptor cord from work to see if I can get them off of her phone. I'll give it a go at lunch break and we shall see....
    Keep in mind the problem may be extremely complicated, though the "Fix" is often simple...

"Teaching a child to fish is the "original" introduction to all that is wild." CS

"How can you tell a story that has no end?" Doc Carlson

Quote Originally Posted by COWBOYSURVIVAL View Post
    We may have a couple of pics. Taken by my fiance on her cell phone. I need to borrow an adaptor cord from work to see if I can get them off of her phone. I'll give it a go at lunch break and we shall see....
    She might be able to send them to you as an e-mail. I dont know what she has for service (or for a phone), but I do that all the time with my phone.

I dont think I've ever saw a cat and fox together...I would love to see the before pictures!
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.

Well, I got the pic off the phone....It was taken with a very low pixel count. So far I can't do anything to make the fox or cat viewable. I gave the lecture about using the right tool and all. "phones are for phonecalls and cameras are for pictures". It didn't seem like I was getting my point accross...So, I told her I'd have to shoot it, because it was obvious she couldn't.....No worries, I was just pikin' at her. Any idea's on editing this pic?
    Last edited by COWBOYSURVIVAL; 04-08-2011 at 01:33 PM.
    Keep in mind the problem may be extremely complicated, though the "Fix" is often simple...

"Teaching a child to fish is the "original" introduction to all that is wild." CS

We got a glimpse of what appeared to be the female at dark 30 last night. I got this pic to show for it. Not much better, I am looking into a trail cam now. It appears we may have the whole family very close by.

Banned

It's BIGFOOT !

Here is the original photo before I tried to "fix" it maybe someone can do a better job?

Anyone have a trail cam that can give me pointers on buying one?

CS - I was able to lighten it up enough to see your fence, but the fox doesn't show well.

Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    CS - I was able to lighten it up enough to see your fence, but the fox doesn't show well.

Good try Crash! I think it'll take a trail camera and after taking a walk today and seeing alot of animal tracks it'll be worth it. I am looking at one made by Moultrie that is $89.99. It is 5.0 megapixels. The pic you worked on is about 100yds. away. and the cam is a NIkon Coolpix 4300...maybe I could adjust the settings. They are set at default. I also wondered if maybe security cams were more cost effective than trail cams.

Don't know. I haven't used either.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Case View Post
    It's BIGFOOT !
    I was going to say that!