Quote Originally Posted by OhioGrizzLapp View Post
You think MEAT is high now.......

.....Just wait til the USA Dollar is degraded from being the World Fund, almost all countries use the USA Dollar as the base for their money. When we degrade to where like the Euro, Yen or ???? becomes the worlds fund....just wait til you see the prices on EVERYTHING, especially meat, produce and grains. I am suspecting that will either happen this year or next year in first week of Oct. Oct is when we get rated unless an emergency rating happens before that. The WMF (World Monetary Fund) has said it will degrade the USA when and if we go from AAA Rating to an A rating due to debt to GDP ratio. They said that will happen if we raise our debt cieling above what it is right now. That is the amount WE are ALLOWED to spend, based on our GDP and what our congress and senate set. It is a lil more involved than that, but you get what I mean.

Think about that... we get degraded and then our money becomes worthless to the world. The only form of money that will be working for you is gold, silver and other precious metals or barter goods of like coffee, tobacco, booze, ammo, guns, batteries, water filtration systems, staple foods, sugar etc... but SILVER will be the main way we buy and sell things. Right now it is cheap at $30 per oz or so, when this all happens it will be worth about $1500 an oz, gold will be through the roof, totally not affordable to the comman person or fam.

If you have paper money, it will be worthless, it will go from a now worth of $0.58 cents per $1.00 when this happens it will degrade from that to a -$0.14 cents per $1.00 that is Minus 14 cents.....

It is why we prep, well, one of the reasons anyways..... when that happens, even wild game will become scarce much less processed meat, grains and produce because everyuone and their grand mother will be hunting for food, license or no license......poaching will be the norm, not the exception. Stealing produce and grain from fields will be the norm as well. I know, you say you will never break the law, but when your fam is hungry, a man or women will go to extremes to take care of their fam.

If you currently have an income, I suggest buying at least 1 roll of SILVER dimes each payday. If you can afford more, then grab more. The more you grab now is your hedge against inflation in general, not just when the WMF degrades us but overall inflation. Also start buying canned meats, like bacon, beef, pork and chicken, even if it is just 6 cans a pay. Buy them in DIMES to you can negotiate prices better, if you buy quarters, halfs or dollars, that is exact what you will be paying because people will see that is all you have. With dimes you an increment the batering.

I know.... shut up...this is never going to happen.....Ok I am SHUP now...

all i can say to this is right on my friend we are hangin on to shaky times and could easily slide to a place we dont want to see