Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else want to do this?

The Original Potninja DerpMaster's Avatar

Thumbs up Anyone else want to do this?

Lately I've been doing some serious thinking, and I've come to realize that I do not belong in this society. I just can't see myself going to work every day for the REST OF MY LIFE thinking, "Why am I here?" I refuse to be a part of the joke that we call civilization. I never signed any social contract. This is not the way we were meant to live, and I'm sick and tired of people cheating mother nature. There's no survival of the fittest anymore. We've stopped evolving completely.

Also, the whole 2012 end of the world thing is really starting to look more like a reality. I'm not a gloom and doomer or anything, I'm just looking at all the recent evidence (IE. record breaking earthquakes, weather, etc.) Basically I'm trying to form a group of people who are going to be completely self sufficient and live off the land, native american style. That and a survival group in case the crap hits the fan and the end of the world really is here. If you live in Georgia and are planning on or contemplating doing the same thing and you're serious about it, just message me.

Thanks and sorry for all the ranting

Here we go again... Sure you aren't from Idaho???
    Soular powered by the son.

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

Banned

<--- not moving to Georgia, I am still affected by the movie Deliverence.....

Do you have the property for doing this living like Native Americans?

Banned

well if the end of the world is 2012,,, whats the point in forming your group ?

No, I'm not lol. What do you mean?
    "I ran over some kind of animal coming home today! I think it was a small child..." -Matthew Johnston

No, that would kinda be the point. Not living by anyone's rules, indulging in the freedom we all posess.
    "I ran over some kind of animal coming home today! I think it was a small child..." -Matthew Johnston

Banned

Ahhhhhhh ok, Georgia DNR may have something to say about all of that....you need an address for a hunting and fishing license and it might be against the law to forage in National parks and stuff....also ACLU will sue you for disturbing the native lands of the Soksiel Turtle Dove.....I suggest FIRST....... build an outhouse with a door, way too many out houses w/o a dang doors around here.

Impratical and dang near impossible task to do what you want on State, Federal or other peoples lands. Besides from being shot at as tresspassers, that sound of the distant banjo music will always loom in the back ground, constantly making you look for wild pigs... or worse, people that can make you make wild pig sounds...

Uhmmm Idaho seems to be the meeting point for all who wish what you plan to do......

Banned

Yeah Idaho,,,, Grow potato's !

Banned

BTW, could you group on over to the intro section and tell us about you???? Thanks

http://www.wilderness-survival.net/f...-Introductions

Your life is yours to live it however you want. If you aren't happy in your job then you're in the wrong job. Don't blame it on civilization or other people cheating mother nature or whatever. Take responsibility for yourself and carve out your life the way you want to live it (within the law of course).
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Banned

All of what Rick said and .... hey, watch out for the Banjo music ;-)

Methinks you've been living up to the title you gave yourself.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Full moon folks.

I believe that I will pass on your invitation, thank you. Perhaps when you have a few years of experience in life (I believe your profile says you are 17), we can chat and share our life experiences. It may be more beneficial to read some of what goes on in this forum and soak up some of the collective wisdom and maybe contribute some of your own.

And I can not say I agree with this conclusion / statement "Also, the whole 2012 end of the world thing is really starting to look more like a reality. I'm not a gloom and doomer or anything, I'm just looking at all the recent evidence (IE. record breaking earthquakes, weather, etc.)" I just have not seen anything that would spur me to the actions you mention
    .45 ACP Because shooting twice is silly... The avatar says it all,.45 because there isn't a.46

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTs6a...eature=related

Uuuummm we wouldn't be required to drink any cool-aid or anything like that would we?
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"

Be the change! Fight the Power! you go man! I dig!
    The way of the canoe is the way of the wilderness and of a freedom almost forgotten- Sigurd Olson

Give me winter, give me dogs... you can keep the rest- Knud Rasmussen

I have a counter offer. Would you like to join my group? I plan on building a bunch of small cabins that all are identical just off a cleared path. Each person will have something they are responsible for in the overall group (like ex military can be protective services, we could use a doctor, teachers, farmers, etc). There will be a barter system set up as well to trade goods and services. There will also be no freeloaders. If you don't take care of your responsibilities, you won't be able to continue in our little group.

Quote Originally Posted by JPGreco View Post
    I have a counter offer. Would you like to join my group? I plan on building a bunch of small cabins that all are identical just off a cleared path. Each person will have something they are responsible for in the overall group (like ex military can be protective services, we could use a doctor, teachers, farmers, etc). There will be a barter system set up as well to trade goods and services. There will also be no freeloaders. If you don't take care of your responsibilities, you won't be able to continue in our little group.
    Here we go again! Us dirt under the nails guys get to work our patuties off while the 'warriors' lay about 'at the ready' and eat half our crop! lol

Well thats only if you pull that job out of the hat. Everyone picks from the hat. I really hope the doctor gets doctor though.

Quote Originally Posted by JPGreco View Post
    Well thats only if you pull that job out of the hat. Everyone picks from the hat. I really hope the doctor gets doctor though.
    I'm pretty good at palying Doctor, is that good enough.
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"