Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boy Body Slams Bully

Banned

Arrow Boy Body Slams Bully

I just seen this on GMA,,,,, Loved it

Very good for him
    Hope for the best but expect the worst and you will never be dissapointed

Wow, good for the kid in sticking up for himself and not slamming the bully on that concrete planter
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
    -General George S. Patton, Jr.

VISIT MY EBAY STORE

Banned

It looks like the bully is lucky his leg didn't get broke !

LOl, I think I can hear a kid in the background laughing "ha ha, Kicked your A$$"

None of the bullys I went to school with picked on someone 4 times their size.

Now that is a dumb bully........LOL
    The we have the ...Oh where have well failed the poor little guy, we should have had a Fed funded anti bullying task force in place.......Yup, heads will role, Parents up in arms...What are the school personnel doing?

Sorry that is how life is, stick up for your self.........Maybe good thing he didn't kill the little ars whole, but I bet he don't get messed with again.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Ah man, I needed a good laugh, some things just cheer you up on the inside.

When you think justice is never done in this life, then you see this.

Banned

I love the way the big kid just walks off to class after ,, and the bully can't even walk ! hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Case View Post
    I love the way the big kid just walks off to class after ,, and the bully can't even walk ! hahaha
    It was the best lesson that kid ever learned at school.

Banned

Hi gordy .. welcome,, why not stop by the intro section and introduce yourself http://www.wilderness-survival.net/f...-Introductions

The bully's mom wants an apology. The school is disciplining the kid that defended himself.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I can totally relate to this...Dad's career ensured I changed schools every 3 years. It usually meant a fight when I got to where we were going. Sometimes more than one. I was a skinny little fellow but, had been there many times. Dad knew when he got the call to come pick me up...Dad used to say..."Everything will be alright, now that the pecking order is established". Heard it more than once...
    Keep in mind the problem may be extremely complicated, though the "Fix" is often simple...

"Teaching a child to fish is the "original" introduction to all that is wild." CS

"How can you tell a story that has no end?" Doc Carlson

Blog Entries

What's wrong with that woman? has she seen that video? Her "little darling" is the aggressor and frankly deserved what he got.
    Recession; A period when you go without something your Grandparents never heard of.

Banned

The bully should have been taught not to poke at bears.....if my son were the defender, I would give him a medal....the bullys mom needs to get a reality check. I do not wish ill will to the bully kid, but if he has that limp for life, maybe it will cause him to check himself before he acts follishly again.

Maybe the mom asking for an apology needs to make an apology for raising a bully.

By the way, if my son were suspended for defending himself, only after being punched repeatedly like that, I would be at the principle's office the next day "reasoning with him".
    Last edited by r0ckhamm3r; 03-20-2011 at 07:23 PM.

Banned

She is probably looking for an invite to be on TV,,, Thats as good a way as any I guess,,,,, Hmmmm,, Hey springer, you paying attention ? LOL

It looks like both kids got suspended from school. The bully only had a scuffed knee.

"A NSW Department of Education and Training spokeswoman said the school "does not tolerate any violence and deals with all cases according to its community-agreed discipline code."

"She added, "Both students in a fight at the school shown on the internet have been suspended ... the only injury sustained was a grazed knee."

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/new...bully-03172011
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    The bully's mom wants an apology. The school is disciplining the kid that defended himself.
    Maybe the next video will be the mother of the defendant body-slamming the mother of the bully.
    What's so crazy about standing toe-to-toe saying I am?
    ~Rocky Balboa

That could be a pay per view event.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

It's almost heartwarming, and i'm glad he didn't get in any worst trouble about it, but he could very easily have killed a boy over bullying. let's keep things in perspective people.
    Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice - Grey's Law.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To see what's going on in my knife shop check out CanidArmory on Youtube or on Facebook.