Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We are being INVADED !!

Banned

Default We are being INVADED !!

Hispanic and Asian population up 43%

WASHINGTON, March 24 (UPI) -- The Hispanic population in the United States grew rapidly between 2000 and 2010, to 50.5 million or 16 percent of the total, the Census Bureau said Thursday.

The number of people identifying themselves as Hispanic or as Asian grew by 43 percent during the decade, making them the fastest-growing groups.

There were 35.3 million Hispanics in 2000, almost one-sixth of the total population of 308.7 million.

In 2010, Asians were about 5 percent of the total, up from 4 percent in 2000. There were 10.2 million in 2000 and 14.7 million a decade later, an increase of 4.4 million.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2011/...#ixzz1HcuV7lry

Them is us.

Not much of a surprise there. Some foreign group has represented the largest growing group since the birth of the country. Right now, it's Hispanic and Asians. In 1800 it was Africans. By the early 1900s it was the Irish. Whatever group they are also feared and disliked by the "group" that's already here.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

naturalist primitive your_comforting_company's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Somebody has to do the work that seems to be beneath us americans.

Yep. And if nobody considered it an improvement in their circumstances, nobody would be willing. It's either immigration or waiting until compensation for all other work makes it look like a comparable option. Still, I've always thought garbage men should make more than athletes or actors, so you can imagine how I feel about some of our worst compensated jobs, and I sure don't mind doing them either.
    Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice - Grey's Law.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To see what's going on in my knife shop check out CanidArmory on Youtube or on Facebook.

Is this a headline from the 1700's?....Now we know what American Indians felt like. Imagine what their newspaper stories would have read like about the pale faced invasion!
    The way of the canoe is the way of the wilderness and of a freedom almost forgotten- Sigurd Olson

Give me winter, give me dogs... you can keep the rest- Knud Rasmussen

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DOGMAN View Post
    Is this a headline from the 1700's?....Now we know what American Indians felt like. Imagine what their newspaper stories would have read like about the pale faced invasion!
    Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.

LOL

Same was said about the Irish, the Vietnamese, and plenty of other immigrants. Just read some of the newspaper articles of the times. The parts of the world that have the largest population growth would naturally seem (at least to me) to be the group with the largest US immigration statistics. While some of what is done I don't agree with, we cant just close off out borders to LEGAL immigration. It is what founded this country after all.
    Have Lights? Thank a Lineman!
    "Being prepared is sometimes inconvenient, but not being prepared is always inconvenient." - Fred Choate

Well,, I guess I was ahead of the curve, brought my wife back from Thailand in 1975. I am such a trend setter it seems
    .45 ACP Because shooting twice is silly... The avatar says it all,.45 because there isn't a.46

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTs6a...eature=related

JC, look up the word invasion in the dictionary, Now take into account 1: the number of people illegally crossing our southern border, 2: the aid they get from their govt. to do this illegal act, 3: How it has damaged our economy. Seems to fit the definition doesn't it!
    I know what hunts you.

Banned

I will be very honest here....NONE of the up and coming populations bother me at all, does not matter what race they are. We are all EARTHLINGS, each one of us with our own daily struggles for existance. What makes us mad about it is....Our Taxes are being used for services to folks that are NOT like us.... us being LEGAL Citizens of the USA. That illegal citizen bends down 2500 times a day picking veggies, fruits, nuts etc....that person cleans the room we just paid $150 to stay in, that person just sewn the shirts. pants and jackets we wear.

There are NO longer $85,000 a year jobs for floor sweepers, bolt n nut attachers, headlight installers. Those jobs are now $28,000.........the rest of the system is catching up with that fact in the downgrade in prices for homes, buildings and property. The only out of norm industry is Oil/Petroleum, it has always been a windfall industry, even in really bad times. That out of norm falsly keeps prices for goods high.

These earthlings come to the USA to better themselves and they better themselves by what...........THEY WORK and they save their money.

I honestly shake my head when someone says they are OUT OF WORK and cannot afford living like they used to.....I have 110% proven that if someone wants to make a good living in the USA, you can. Sitting back and complaining that this race group or that race group took your job or your business.... WELL Suck it up BUTTERCUP.... Income is a moving target, if you do not keep up with that moving target and learn how to make money, then you will be sharing a cave with the other scorpians, snakes and insects......

Just because your job placing a nut on a bolt is no longer there and you say there are NO jobs for you to do that and blame that on Hispanics or Asians... BS... do what I did, find a need and fill it. Yeah so you were a plumber before, well giuess what, now you have to snip persimmons for a living.

Do not blame YOUR fears on a new set of race or a shift in population. YOUR own actions are to blame, not their actions. YOU are the problem, not them. If you want to make money in the USA, you can, if you want to sit on your dole and do nothing but bisch - moan - groan about your situation, you can, but do NOT blame someone else for the fact you cannot keep up with that moving target. As someone that I greatly admire once said..... LEAD, Follow or get OUT of the way !!!.........totally 100% your decision..... even if it is a health matter... you can rise up and laugh at it, I do every day....I should in fact be a dead man, long ago....DEATH does not want me because I would cause the same problems there, where ever there is, that I do here. When I wake up in the morning and my feet hit the ground, the devil says, Oh Fug, he's awake.

I see changing population percentages as potential customers, not as enemies or invaders.... Now, are there some EARTHLINGS I would rather not breath the same air as i do, yes, but hispanics and asians are not in that group. Will I cow tow to any group, no and will in fact push back if I am pushed, but not because of their race, but because they pushed.

The world around you is changing... either get on the ride and take it to the moon or fall off of it and lay there and blame someone or something else...either way...YOU are a part of it....
    Last edited by OhioGrizzLapp; 03-25-2011 at 10:47 PM.

I agree!
    Its not who is here,Its how you came here and how your going to act while here.

Blog Entries

... And what about the Robots that have replace the workers in our automobile or other manufacturing industries? I don't hear anyone complaining about them.
    Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. Helen Keller

My Plants
    My skills
    Eye Candy
    Plant terminology reference!
    Moving pictures

Banned

Why would I complain about a Robot, as far as I am concerned, they free me up to bigger and better adventures......

Quote Originally Posted by your_comforting_company View Post
    ... And what about the Robots that have replace the workers in our automobile or other manufacturing industries? I don't hear anyone complaining about them.
    Well I much rather have a robot that takes five mens jobs from the production line then thousands of illegals that come an take our tax dollars,then don't recirculate our money.
    And bring more crime.
    Soon we will even make robots to replace field workers!

Blog Entries

From what I've seen, they recirculate plenty of it back at the liquor stores.. just sayin.

My point was, that we are not losing jobs to immigrants. I've not seen a single white boy pulling weeds in a cotton field, or picking corn, or tomatoes. It's beneath us now, and the only way it gets done is if "they" come here and do it, at least till they invent a robot to do it... Then the immigrants (legal or not) and more americans are going to be jobless and hungry.

You can't have it both ways. Either you want a job pulling weeds and putting nuts and bolts together, or you don't. Either way, it has to be done. We can hire them to do it for a fraction of what an american would accept, or make a robot to do it for us and then we all lose.

Quote Originally Posted by your_comforting_company View Post
    From what I've seen, they recirculate plenty of it back at the liquor stores.. just sayin.

My point was, that we are not losing jobs to immigrants. I've not seen a single white boy pulling weeds in a cotton field, or picking corn, or tomatoes. It's beneath us now, and the only way it gets done is if "they" come here and do it, at least till they invent a robot to do it... Then the immigrants (legal or not) and more americans are going to be jobless and hungry.

You can't have it both ways. Either you want a job pulling weeds and putting nuts and bolts together, or you don't. Either way, it has to be done. We can hire them to do it for a fraction of what an american would accept, or make a robot to do it for us and then we all lose.
    Well I do agree with most of what you say.
    However I know plenty of farmers where it was school kids from the area that use to hold down the field work jobs.
    I believe it was called "The summer job".
    Now where did this go wrong?
    Was it that we taught our kids to just be to lazy or did the Illegals take over there jobs?
    It kinda like what came first laziness or Illegals and greed from the big company/farmer?
    Now I see plenty of them "White boys" getting there summer jobs at places like Burger King.

Blog Entries

The Summer job went the same route as the Paper boy. Now adults in cars deliver papers that we as youngens did years ago. Your Comf. makes alot of good comments and honestly, you can always get a job if you want one bad enough. You just have to put your ego in check.

Problem is that you can't tell the diff. between the illegals and the legal citizens. It is kind of unfair as most see all hispanics as illegal. Small minded people. They are the same ones who don't realize that when an illegal does get paid, he spends the money and pays the taxes that you and I do. You can now bring up the health care, but that does not hold water. I know of many citizens who abuse the health care system.

My ancestors came from Italy, Russia, Ireland, and Scotland.

Have you heard the one about the........

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DimeBag333 View Post
    Was it that we taught our kids to just be to lazy or did the Illegals take over there jobs?
    It kinda like what came first laziness or Illegals and greed from the big company/farmer?
    Now I see plenty of them "White boys" getting there summer jobs at places like Burger King.
    That simply reinforces my points. I think it's like my folks used to tell me, "We want you to have a better life than we did". Bull Crap. All that does is give our kids some false sense of entitlement. Is it laziness? I don't know, I can't speak for them, but I DO know that I teach my kids humility and hard work and my oldest son will be doing hard labor with me this summer.
    Greed plays a large part in who gets hired. Show me an american who will work in a corn field in 120F heat, sweaty, stinky, and dirty, for minimum wage or less, and I'll show you an honest american. If it's gonna get done, someone who is viewed as "a lesser man" is going to be the one to do it. We (americans) think we should be making $25/hr to pull weeds. What poor farmer can afford that? U want to know why a box of cereal costs $5??... well that's why. A car that should by all rights only cost $5k costs you $35k because everyone in that factory thinks they should be making $60/hr.
    No wonder The Robots are taking our jobs........

Quote Originally Posted by FVR View Post
    ... you can always get a job if you want one bad enough. You just have to put your ego in check.

Problem is that you can't tell the diff. between the illegals and the legal citizens. It is kind of unfair as most see all hispanics as illegal. Small minded people. They are the same ones who don't realize that when an illegal does get paid, he spends the money and pays the taxes that you and I do. You can now bring up the health care, but that does not hold water. I know of many citizens who abuse the health care system.
    And the college scholarship programs, medicare, medicaid, social security / disability... Need I go on? I can name at least a dozen people I know who are making a living off of doing NOTHING, right now. At least the immigrants (legal and illegal alike) are working for their keep.

(..I'll pass the soapbox now)
    The robots are winning, 3:0

Quote Originally Posted by DOGMAN View Post
    I hear ya! Glad there not trying to kill us all, kick us out of our citys, sell our scalps, rape our women,....
    I'm a simple man, of simple means, turned my back on the machines, to follow my dreams.