Thread: Can sealer

Default Can sealer

I am looking to buy a good used home can sealer or sometimes called a can seamer ? Thank you Hollie 765.561.4100

Banned

Ut Oh.....

Blog Entries

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trk...All-Categories

Several there.

If that's a phone no. The world and his wife now have it. Just sayin'
    Recession; A period when you go without something your Grandparents never heard of.

You seem to have the wrong idea about this site; it's not a place for want ads. Winnie's eBay suggestion is a good start. Posting a want ad on a site like Craigslist would be as well.
    Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice - Grey's Law.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To see what's going on in my knife shop check out CanidArmory on Youtube or on Facebook.

Hollie - a quick Google search shows that you have posted your phone number on a couple of forums. That may not be the greatest choice, but the choice is certainly yours. We have at least one member that dry cans and has provided info on what he uses. Come on back and somebody will find it for you, but I doubt you'll get a phone call regarding it.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel