Thread: Greetings from Alberta, Canada!

Default Greetings from Alberta, Canada!

Hello group!

I am new here, having discovered this site just today. My name is Kurt and I live in High Prairie, Alberta, Canada. I am an outdoorsman with a lifetime of memories being in the wild. The bulk of my working life has been in the outdoors across Canada. I have served as: an infantryman (2RCR) in the Canadian Armed Forces, a Forest Officer in the British Columbia Forest Service (fighting forest fires, designing roads and inspecting logging practices) and a Forest Officer with Alberta Sustainable Resource Development (investigations). When I am not working or chasing my beautiful wife around, I love to hunt, explore, hike, climb or otherwise enjoy the Creation of God!

Understanding that one can never know enough; I am here to learn from all of you about matters concerning living and thriving away from the urban sprawl!
    Jesus loves me, this I know.
    For the Bible tells me so!

Greetings Your vary lucky to be in such a beautiful place as Canada. I’ve been through it a few times when my family drove through it from Alaska to the lower 48 stats. I love road trips. Anyway welcome.