Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prayers please!

UPDATE....... Well Mom is improving. She finally got to go home yesterday and for being 82 she's doing pretty good. They never could figure out the why of the BP spike byt she seems to be suffering no Ill effects so far. As far as Matt he's doing great. PT daily and is doing better with it each time. He finally got to see his kids sunday and was almost the old Matt when they were there. He still tires easy but that's also improving. We found out also that he actually didn't have a "depressed" skull fracture but his sinus's were cruched instead so that will require surgery in a week or so. There was some confusion relating to that. But he should be fine eventually.

The families and I all again want to thank you ALL for the prayers, support and wonderful messages you sent. We hope you are each and every one richly blessed for you showing of love to us while we were facing this difficult time, it is our prayers to each of you that you each "recieve an extra jewel in your crown" when the time comes to cross over into the next life. We humbly say THANK YOU AND GOD BLES YOU ALL, Don
    If by what I have learned over the years, allow me to help one person to start to prepare. If all the mistakes I have made, let me give one person the wisdom that allows them to save their life or the life of a loved one in an emergency. Then I will truly know that all the work I have done will have been worth every minute.

Blog Entries

That's great to hear they are both doing so well. And a relief for the family too. Continued best wishes to all!
    Recession; A period when you go without something your Grandparents never heard of.

Yeah, man, thanks for the good news, and up-date.......
    Just keep in mind that y'all are still in our thoughts and prayers.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Great news, and what they said.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

LATEST NEWS Got great news last night. Matt got to come home yesterday. While he still faces surgery on his sinus's and lots of PT. They figured he would be more comfortable at home and could do his PT on an out patient basis. They are waiting for the remaining swelling to go down and a couple other things before surgery, so they felt he would be fine at home especially since his wife ( Tonya) is a trauma nurse. He still is limited on his visitors and won't be able to do a lot of stuff like driving for some weeks yet. He's already wanting to go back to work. So he's gonna be fine.
    If by what I have learned over the years, allow me to help one person to start to prepare. If all the mistakes I have made, let me give one person the wisdom that allows them to save their life or the life of a loved one in an emergency. Then I will truly know that all the work I have done will have been worth every minute.

Glad to hear he's improving.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Blog Entries

That IS good news!
    Recession; A period when you go without something your Grandparents never heard of.

That's great news. I'm very glad your Mom's health seems to be back on track too. Let's hope it stays that way for years yet.
    Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice - Grey's Law.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To see what's going on in my knife shop check out CanidArmory on Youtube or on Facebook.

That is good news. Take him a little bell so Tonya will know when he needs something (actually, I dare you to.)
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    That is good news. Take him a little bell so Tonya will know when he needs something (actually, I dare you to.)
    Okay I'll do that, along with a copy of this post, Aaaaannnnndddd....... Your phone number and adress if ya still want me to?

That bell could cause a relapse. Just sayin'.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel