Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prayers please!

Default Prayers please!

Hello all, wanted to ask all my family here, Yeah 2D your family also...... To send a prayer or two our way. I told everyone about our nephew Matt he seems to be doing better but syill has a long road to recovery. However I spent last night at the hospital down in Madisonville (Ky) with my Mom. She's in her 80's and has been experiencing bad (worse) health lately. She now lives with my Sister and BIL in madisonville as my sister ( God love her) doesn't work and takes care of Mom. Anyway Mom has been feeling bad for about a week and they ended up taking her to the hospital Saturday. She has had heart problems, Bypass and open heart surgery in the last few years. Not to long ago the put in a pacemaker to regulate her weak heart. Well Saturday her BP went through the roof!! Like 198/130 they admitted her for tests and so far????? They have been able to get her heart rate back down to around 140/ 90 and have ruled out the pacemaker as a reason for the skyrocketing BP. They plan to keep her for a few days and check her out and see what happens.

So my wife Barbara and I as well as my Sister (Kathy) and BIL ( Richie) will be grateful for any prayers you can send.

Thank you all in advance and keep well yourselves. Don
    If by what I have learned over the years, allow me to help one person to start to prepare. If all the mistakes I have made, let me give one person the wisdom that allows them to save their life or the life of a loved one in an emergency. Then I will truly know that all the work I have done will have been worth every minute.

You have my prayers.

Prayers OS for you and your family .
    Soular powered by the son.

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

Banned

My thoughts are with you,,,

A prayer has been sent your way. God bless, may he continue to look after your mom, and help you get through.

Blog Entries

A prayer sent Express Delivery for your poorly family members, OS. I'll ask the Vicar to include them in our prayers on Sunday.
    Recession; A period when you go without something your Grandparents never heard of.

Of course, Don. Your nephew and mother are my prayers.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Prayers sent to all, seems stuff happens all at once.
    You are in our thought, hang in there.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

(FMR) Wilderness Guide pgvoutdoors's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Prayers go out to you and the family. May God comfort all of you.
    "Just Get Out!"
    WildernessSkillsTrailhead.com

Voice in the Wilderness preachtheWORD's Avatar

I just stopped and prayed for your mom, you, and your family.
    Preach It - Teach It - LIVE IT

Prayers on the way.

Prayers sent.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Prayers on their way
    Karl

The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion the the effort he puts into whatever field of endeavor he chooses. Vincent T Lombardi

A wise man profits from the wisdom of others.

Thanks all. Winnie Your offer is greatly appreciated and humbly accepted. As an update,,, Matt our nephew (in law) is progressing pretty well. He still can't remember anything about the wreck but his memory otherwise is improving. He is recieving PT a coouple times a day and according to his wife actually walked ( with help) a couple of times yesterday. So he's looking up. As for mom...... BP is staying pretty well stable but still no clue as to cause of massive spike. So more tests to rule out stroke, heart attack and other things... Just a waiting game for both.
    If by what I have learned over the years, allow me to help one person to start to prepare. If all the mistakes I have made, let me give one person the wisdom that allows them to save their life or the life of a loved one in an emergency. Then I will truly know that all the work I have done will have been worth every minute.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    Writer of wrongs.
    Honey, just cuz I talk slow doesn't mean I'm stupid. (Jake- Sweet Home Alabama)
    "Stop Global Whining"

Good to see you back, sjj.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Banned

Prayers sent in Jesus Name. Jesus is Lord!

Thanks again everyone..... The entire family want you all to know ( I've shared all your posts with them) That we are all grateful and humbled by the concern you have all shown. We all hope that you are ALL greatly blessed for the compassion you've shown.

Now an update...... Thanks to the grace of God and an Iron will Matt is improving daily. While he is still not allowed any visitors except for immediate family, he is doing great. His memory is improving although still no memory of the accident, He may never remember that, But he is eating on his own, actually has been walking some in the hallway outside his hospital room ( with assistance in case he gets dizzy) Doing well beyond what the therapists were expecting this soon. He still faces weeks of rehab in the hospital but all in all everyone is relieved. They hope to do the surgery on his as he calls it his "head dent" really soon.

As for Mom....... Her BP has been stable for a couple of days now. The Drs still don't know WHY it happend. They do know that it was NOT caused by her pacemaker, it wasn't a heart attack/ stroke. So far they haven't found any damage caused by the incident. So more tests, if all goes well and no more "spikes" maybe she can go home the beginning of the week. I'll keep you all posted.

Banned

Great ! i am happy things are getting better

Alaska, The Madness! 1stimestar's Avatar
    Little cabin in the woods, middle of Alaska.

Poor thing, you certainly have your hands full. I'll send my prayers to your whole family.
    Why do I live in Alaska? Because I can.

Alaska, the Madness! Bloggity Stories of the North Country

"Building Codes, Alaskans don't need no stinking Building Codes." Sourdough

Yes, I have wifi in my outhouse!