+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Log in length of time

Might survive, might not Brazito's Avatar

Default Log in length of time

I log in but it seems to expire, why??????? I don't go to other sites. I just read posts here. But if I try to post I may not be logged in even though I've logged in previously.
    I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, wars, jobs, my savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc., I called the Suicide Hotline.

I got a call center in Pakistan, and when I told them I was suicidal, they got all excited, and asked if I could drive a truck.

There is a box just below the log-in that says, "Remember Me". Make certain you check that box or your login will time out with no activity. It's a short window, too. Maybe 5 minutes. I don't remember. If you are ticking the box and still getting logged out then clear your cache and cookies and log in again.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Banned

If you are using AOL as your browser, AOL also times you out after 20 minutes...... I had to goto IE directly to keep signed in.

Might survive, might not Brazito's Avatar

Thanks y'all.
    I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, wars, jobs, my savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc., I called the Suicide Hotline.

I got a call center in Pakistan, and when I told them I was suicidal, they got all excited, and asked if I could drive a truck.

No No, No, Braz.... It's just you.
    When Wealth is Lost, Nothing is Lost;
    When Health is Lost, Something is Lost;
    When Character is Lost, ALL IS LOST!!!!!!!

Colonel Charles Hyatt circa 1880

+ Reply to Thread