Thread: Funky weather in your area?

Default Funky weather in your area?

Well this morning I wake up to my cat scratching my legs frantically. This was his first thunderstorm he is still a kitten. I then turn my TV on and we have a tornado watch until 1 P.M.

A tornado watch at the end of February? Something aint right.

Well, it's snowing here...that seems normal to me! Actually, we are above normal for the year according to the meteorologist.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein

Yeah it was 61 degrees, thunderstorming with a tornado watch.. in February.

We had thunderstorms roll through last night. Just shows mother nature is capable. Capable of anything at any time.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    We had thunderstorms roll through last night. Just shows mother nature is capable. Capable of anything at any time.
    Yeah I was working last night. Up around the bedford area and there was some really heavy rain, high winds and temps near 70. Found out this morning they had a couple tornados in areas close to where I was during the night.
    If by what I have learned over the years, allow me to help one person to start to prepare. If all the mistakes I have made, let me give one person the wisdom that allows them to save their life or the life of a loved one in an emergency. Then I will truly know that all the work I have done will have been worth every minute.

Tornado Watches around my area.
    What's so crazy about standing toe-to-toe saying I am?
    ~Rocky Balboa

Kid, is that your new Mora in your Avatar?
    If yes, how do you like it so far?

Severe weather is the most probable shtf event that I prepare for. I'm fascinated by extreme weather, but respect the heck out of it.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Been 30+mph winds all day and I hear a rumble outside...hmmm might be Rick's thunderstorm, or it could be my horse on warm up duty! Ugh low of 32 tomorrow night, gonna have to cover my maters!
    Keep in mind the problem may be extremely complicated, though the "Fix" is often simple...

"Teaching a child to fish is the "original" introduction to all that is wild." CS

"How can you tell a story that has no end?" Doc Carlson