Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you have the affliction................I do

Banned

My basement disappeared in a huge plume of smoke once...... made the dogs bark and my smoke detector go off...I could not even see to get up the steps.... I had a whole pound of opened Goex FFg powder catch and was shooting out of that can like a jet engine on after burner.... was more smoke than I had ever seen in a small place LOL......that house never did smell right after that....., I always got blamed for the sulfer smell... natural or from the black powder, I blamed it all on the dogs. at the time, my wife (now ex) just shook her head and said, it figures..... powder going up at some point is REALLY, no REALY part of the affliction... )

Banned

The affliction continues..... I made two pocket kits last nite while watching Ghost Hunters........ *sigh, I so need a real life.....

Blog Entries

I have an idea, why not offer them on here as a swap/sale? that way you can feed your addiction, do someone a good turn and trade for something you need!
    Recession; A period when you go without something your Grandparents never heard of.

Banned

Well.... in my affliction... I also feel my kits I make MAY not be what others would want and use. LOLOLOL It is kind of personal thing to make and trying to sell one is weird.... kind of like the feeling of handing someone your toof brush to use after ya just used it LOL

I know.... I am sick and weird.....

Banned

My affliction started early...blame my mom and dad, from 1967 on they bought me either BB guns or real guns for Christmas each year. I still have most of those toy, air, bbgun and real guns today, stored away. I take them out and lube the seals with silicone and shoot em a few times each year. Some day, I guess I should get rid of them and let someone else enjoy them.

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.

I just read your post, OMG...I understand completely. I am so glad I am not the only one out here. Live long and prosper OhioGrizzLapp.
    I realize this was posted a long time ago but I just found it today.

Everything OhioGrizzLapp said was a lie. He even faked his own death. Don't believe a single word from any of his posts. I don't know why they were not all deleted when he was banned.
    Wilderness Survival:
    Surviving a temporary situation where you're lost in the wilderness

If you delete an individual's posts then it destroys the flow and integrity of a thread. Think of all the individuals that have been banned and then think what threads would like like with their posts gone.

Yeah, I know. I was just venting a little.
    Wilderness Survival:
    Surviving a temporary situation where you're lost in the wilderness

This guy has gone by several screen names on several forums. His MO is always the same - get to know people - interact - give something away and then scam the forum for everything he can. His latest bannings that I am aware of are DancesWithTrout and rtaylor129.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    If you delete an individual's posts then it destroys the flow and integrity of a thread. Think of all the individuals that have been banned and then think what threads would like like with their posts gone.
    There is also the volume of the post numbers to consider. We have had some looooong term members go loopy on us after years of participation and 4,000-10,000 posts!

Some had some good advice before they went bonkers and decided to throw the rules aside, moon the moderators and flip off the world.

Then there are the "troll toss" threads that should be posted as internet classics under a special form section called "Messing With Morons".
    Last edited by kyratshooter; 07-05-2014 at 11:57 AM.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?