+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not receiving confirmation email

Default Not receiving confirmation email

So I've registered and am not receiving the registration email. I know I'm not receiving it because I log all incoming messages (even those directed towards /dev/null) through procmail.

[vahtryn@fox ~]$ grep -i wilderness .procmail/log/*
    .procmail/log/log:From wildernesses@domainredacted Fri Jul 23 04:55:50 2010
    [vahtryn@fox ~]$

So I grep through all procmail logs that I have, searching for wilderness with no case specifics. Nothing. I requested it again.

I won't post my email on a public forum though.

[QUOTE=vahtryn;279985]So I've registered and am not receiving the registration email. I know I'm not receiving it because I log all incoming messages (even those directed towards /dev/null) through procmail.

[vahtryn@fox ~]$ grep -i wilderness .procmail/log/*
    .procmail/log/log:From wildernesses@domainredacted Fri Jul 23 04:55:50 2010
    [vahtryn@fox ~]$

So I grep through all procmail logs that I have, searching for wilderness with no case specifics. Nothing. I requested it again.

I won't post my email on a public forum though.[/QUOTE]

I just looked at your profile, and you are correct in saying you are still awaiting email confirmation. I also looked at the email address that you listed (I won't post it publicly either) but are you sure it is a valid address. I tried to look up the h*****.net and wasn't sure it was.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

You don't have to. I don't know why you didn't receive it but you're good to go. I approved you.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Thanks. There is a valid MX record for my domain, I've owned it for 12 years now and have used it for that length of time. It could have been killed on the spam gate way that I don't have root access to. No way for me to check those logs.

Another UNIX/Linux user arrives. What's that make..3 of us?
    Or maybe using a mac shell?

+ Reply to Thread