Thread: Politics Policy Query

Lightbulb Politics Policy Query

I'm asking about the discussion of politics, not stating my views so I'm well within the true meaning of the rule about no politics so here goes.

Why no discussion of politics? Too sensitive of a topic?

Could there be a thread about it? You know as well as I it could be removed or locked at any time it gets out of hand and anyone violating it would be appropriately dealt with.

There are 3 topics I do not discuss without first putting on the boxing gloves: money (how much a person makes), religion and politics.

Money????do they stil make that stuff, Ill trade you two beavers and a skunk for a
    good skining knife....

The last board I was on had an area for members only and they pretty much leave it alone (Sorta like some thing one would call the "Pig Pen"
    A good soldier is a poor scout - Cheyenne

The secret of the man who is universally interesting is that he is universally interested
    William Dean Howells

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover - Mark Twain

City Survivalist Proud American's Avatar

Surviving Politics should be a topic jk. Seriously much to sensitive wouldnt want to ruin friendships over what party your votin for would you?
    Proud American

Here lies my great advice from my years of experience......

anybody who wouldn't be my friend becausei voted for zombie roosevelt is no friend of mine...
    Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice - Grey's Law.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To see what's going on in my knife shop check out CanidArmory on Youtube or on Facebook.

Blog Entries

Thumbs down Well, since you asked...

You'd have to take that up with Chris, but why would you want to discuss politics in a Survival Forum? That's not cool. Politicians are one of the main reasons most of us want to leave the "civilized" areas and get out into the woods!
    Last edited by Sarge47; 01-18-2008 at 07:57 AM.
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge47 View Post
    You'd have to take that up with Chris, but why would you want to discuss politics in a Survival Forum? That's not cool. Politicians are one of the main reasons most of us want to leave the "civilized" areas and get out into the woods!
    Damm right Sarge

All the latest laws comming into place in UK are insane, for instance people under a certain height (Not a small one either) will have to sit in a riser seat in a car

And the ones with NHS dentists on patent lists, Enough are leaveing already yet they make them want to go more
    A wise person does at once, what a fool does at last. Both do the same thing; only at different times.

why would you want to discuss politics in a Survival Forum? That's not cool. Politicians are one of the main reasons most of us want to leave the "civilized" areas and get out into the woods!
    I agree with sarge. this is not the place for politics. I think we can get ourselves into enough trouble just talking survival! No need to add politics to the mixture. So let's stick to survival. (Wilderness kind)
    Walk softly upon the earth!

Any politics anyone wants to support, I will oppose. I'm absolutely with Sarge and Jay, this is no place for politics as far as I'm concerned.
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

That wasn't politically correct, Trax.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

and yet, I'm quite comfortable with it...
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

Quote Originally Posted by trax View Post
    and yet, I'm quite comfortable with it...
    o.O Scandal !!!!!!!!!
    A wise person does at once, what a fool does at last. Both do the same thing; only at different times.

Scandals are the only in politics that make politics interesting. And if I'm ever politically correct...send me out to the same firing squad as Rick and the bobble head are going to.

Scandals are the only in politics that make politics interesting. And if I'm ever politically correct...send me out to the same firing squad as Rick and the bobble head are going to.
    Im cant pay for 2 plane tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Tony uk View Post
    Im cant pay for 2 plane tickets
    Why? Were you volunteering to shoot us? Get it right the first time there punkin cuz there won't be a second.

Why? Were you volunteering to shoot us? Get it right the first time there punkin cuz there won't be a second.
    One shot, the mondula oblongatta, instant death

Do you agree to these terms ?

Tony,exactly what have you been drinking?? whatever it is,chill dude.

Quote Originally Posted by nell67 View Post
    Tony,exactly what have you been drinking?? whatever it is,chill dude.
    Lol, i havent been drinking anything, I dont know why i was hyper like i had a box of sugar to myself last night. Strange

Thumbs up . . .leave the "civilized" areas and get out into the woods! . . .

". . .Politicians are one of the main reasons most of us want to leave the "civilized" areas and get out into the woods! . . . "
    DITTO. . .DITTO. . .DITTO what Sarge said
    Everything I have posted is pure fantasy. I have not done any of the things that I have claimed to have done in my posts. I actually live in Detroit.