Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Paracord self defense lanyard

Quote Originally Posted by paracordist View Post
    Here's the first one actually made with a decorative stopper - the double matthew walker knot. I like this knot; its solid and just a perfect 'bump in the road' to prevent loss of the loop through the manrope knot. This is also the first I braided spiral rather than diamond on the 4-strand round braid:
    Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    How much is this from your website? I really want to learn how to make this myself but from the deals I saw on your website I think I could just order one of these I have confidence I can eventually figure out the knots, but I want to know where in the heck you get your bearing balls... they are apparently not easy to get cheaply...

Questions about selling items and websites belonging to others are probably best handled via private message (since he can't respond via public post without violating forum rules). He does make nice stuff!
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.

TKMA, fixed length black and gold. I'm open to any questions about "how to", but thats it, as crash reminded. Thanks however for your kind comments. If you want to know where I buy stuff just ask in private.

If you're thinking of using one of those as an actual key fob, don't put your ignition key on it. Back when I was locksmithing the famous brass jailer's key rings were popular with women as they could slip them over their wrists like a bracelet. But the weight of the ring (like the ball) caused the key to keep torquing in the ignition as it swung back and forth while driving. We made a lot of money replacing ignitions until the fad died out. And they were a lot cheaper and easier to replace then now.
    USN/USNTC/SD

When trebuchets are outlawed, only outlaws will have trebuchets.

Greetings from the Kingdom of An Tir and the Baroney of the 3 Mountains.

I need something to just throw in the center consoles of my trucks , just so I know its there and available , I may get a bracelet, but I dont normally wear watches or bracelets
    US Marines
    NRA Life Member

What are you wanting to use it for? Spare cord, self defense?
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Sweet looking rigs!