Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Get it now.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Shoot it. And whatever I want. Heck, I used it to chase a brownie selling girl scout cookies off the porch just before I posted that pic. Felt pretty good, too.
    REALLY ???

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Shoot it. And whatever I want.
    In your dreams...you know, because of the canoe accident and all?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 2dumb2kwit View Post
    Hug it, and kiss it, and call it pet names....what difference does it make. It's his, and he can throw it in the back yard and pee on it, if he wants too. This is still America! LOL
    I was just curious !! sheesh

Quote Originally Posted by 2dumb2kwit View Post
    Hug it, and kiss it, and call it pet names....what difference does it make. It's his, and he can throw it in the back yard and pee on it, if he wants too. This is still America! LOL
    Isn't that what your inflatable doll's for?

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Case View Post
    I was just curious !! sheesh
    LOL.........Ken ain't here, so I pick on you. LOL
    Writer of wrongs.
    Honey, just cuz I talk slow doesn't mean I'm stupid. (Jake- Sweet Home Alabama)
    "Stop Global Whining"

Quote Originally Posted by BENESSE View Post
    Isn't that what your inflatable doll's for?
    I would never pee on my inflata.....uhhh.....I mean I don't have an inflatable doll!!!
    Writer of wrongs.
    Honey, just cuz I talk slow doesn't mean I'm stupid. (Jake- Sweet Home Alabama)
    "Stop Global Whining"

Well, I finally got my AR15 to the range today. Holy cow! That thing is a tack driver! (Sorry, SD) but it is. I was using open sites at 100 yards and could reach out and touch anything I wanted to. Some moron had left a bunch of milk jugs on the range (I hate folks that don't pick up after themselves) and I was dancing those things all over the place. I have human silhouette targets and could make head shots or center mass at will. AND, AND, it has no recoil. I wasn't expecting much but it's not much more than a .22. This thing is Saweeeet.

I had to site in the scope on the MN again today. How can you go to the range and not take an MN along? I can do okay with the MN and the scope but that dang AR is something else.

I had picked up a light/laser combo for my .45 and the @#$# thing won't stay on. The recoil slides it forward no matter how tight it is. I sent a note to the manufacturer and asked them what was up with it. Anyone have that trouble before? I had it on a XD 45 with 4 inch barrel. The rail is a might short under the barrel but it's long enough to catch both screws so they exert equal pressure. Wasn't happy about that but a minor problem.

Then on the way home the inevitable happened. That @#$# canoe tipped AGAIN. I gotta get a new canoe. I lose more guns that way.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Banned

I use my inflatable doll as water wings as I forgot how to swim since the Navy.... ;-)

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.

Rick, some rails need to have chatter marks placed on them to hold gadgets, they come too well finished or just a hair out of tolerance and stuff like a .45 just jars them a lil too much. Everyone and their grandmother are making rails and accessories and some are way out of tolerance.

LOL I have a ton of EBR piece parts over on the "Hey, you put it together" table....I got out of the EBR bizz like 2 years ago and what I have now are left over full uppers, lower kits, holos, grip pods and more freakin rails than any one man should have in one place....etc....

I really think that's the problem. There are no "cleats" on the rail. It's smooth on the XD and there is nothing to bite into.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.