Thread: member location search

Might survive, might not Brazito's Avatar

Default member location search

Is there an option for searching where everybody is from? I'd like to hookup with locals if possible.
    I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, wars, jobs, my savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc., I called the Suicide Hotline.

I got a call center in Pakistan, and when I told them I was suicidal, they got all excited, and asked if I could drive a truck.

It would help you greatly if your location slot was more accurately described.

Are you in SE alaska?
    I had a compass, but without a map, it's just a cool toy to show you where oceans and ice are.

Wait a minute, wait a minute...I live near Renee's house!

There is not for members. Admins can do it but you have been in the sewer and tinker with the plungers. But we can look at folks from whatever they put in their location. If I do a search for Alaska it will show anyone from Alaska, S.E. Alaska, Northern Alaska or anything with Alaska in the location, for example. There are currently 23 showing that they are from Alaska.

1stimestar
    264Win
    AKOutlander
    Alaskaguide
    Chuck
    cj Baker
    Harold
    jsummers
    KingFisher907
    klawasiak
    klkak
    Mountaintrekker
    owl_girl
    phreshayr
    polarbearmomma
    REAPER
    Rob McGregor
    Rucksack
    Running
    Sourdough
    Tundrascout
    Winter
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Might survive, might not Brazito's Avatar

Thanks, location changed. Too bad some are so vague.
    I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, wars, jobs, my savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc., I called the Suicide Hotline.

I got a call center in Pakistan, and when I told them I was suicidal, they got all excited, and asked if I could drive a truck.