+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: upgrade & login

Done!!!!!!!

walk lightly on the earth wildWoman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This is totally retarded - now I gave it one last try before registering under a new name, and now it suddenly worked! I'll never, ever understand how machinery works.
    Thanks so much for your help, Rick - I hope this lasts, now...
    Actions speak louder than words

Welcome home, girl!!!!! Just don't ever ever ever log off!!!!!

Unregistered

Default wildWoman here again

Me again ... Well, the new version of the forum and my computer or connection just don't jive. I got the same "welcome wildWoman" spiel again, but even though on the bottom of the page it showed that I was logged in, I wasn't (can't post or access my profile). The only way I can really log in is if I click the verification link that I was sent after I changed the email address on record in my profile the other day.
    I just registered under a new user name (wintersoul) and the same problem - I could register and was sent the account verification email, but in this case, when I click on the link, I'm not logged in.
    I'm sorry, I have no patience with computer stuff and my electricity doesn't just come from a wall outlet. This is too annoying and I know it's just a stupid glitch somewhere, but I'll quit here for the time being.

Blog Entries

I wish I knew how to fix the problem. I'll send a PM to Chris to call his attention to this thread.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Sounds like a probable cookie issue. I would recommend deleting all cookies, restarting, and then trying to login normally.

Or, if you have a second browser installed that you don't normally use (ie, firefox, chrome) load it up and try using the forum with it, since they don't share cookies.

Unregistered

I don't know, I clear the cookies regularly. Also, it would be a bit much to clear, restart the computer and log in every time I want to post here. Anyway, I guess it's just the computer telling me I should be out "surviving" instead of yacking about it Never had a problem before the changes to this forum.

[QUOTE=Unregistered;273846]It's wildWoman here - I can't log in either. When I enter my user name and password, it tells me "welcome wildWoman" but no matter if I wait for the new screen to come up or click on the "redirect" button, I'm still not logged in afterwards. Heeeeellllppp![/QUOTE]

When this happens, hit refresh and that should take care of it
    JOHN

AlaskaJohn4ever.blogspot.com

cajundave

Cool unable to login

hi out there,i hope i can chat with one of you.if you would like to chat with me let me know.i have had trouble geting on here,so give me a yell...

Blog Entries

cajun dave - are you having trouble logging on? If so, when you registered your screen name, there is a space between cajun and dave.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

+ Reply to Thread