Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Enough Already!!!!

Yeah, when you say, "Good morning, son," and he replies with, "The conscious dreaming was asleep when I awoke," you kinda have to raise an eyebrow. Maybe both of them. Unless you only have one all the way across then it would just be.....you know what I mean.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Not enough of this at the dinner table, if you ax me:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljSnB17RPpE

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by Winnie View Post
    I simply don't understand this at all. It's hateful and truly obnoxious. How can a group of people who purport to be Christian be so Un-Christian in their behaviour?
    It's really sad that lunacy and hate, and people that are generally bat sh** crazy, over the history of mankind, have managed to spread their message and recruit under the platform of religion, regardless of what religion it is. Happens time and time again. And beyond the other lunatics jumping on board, it preys on people needing a sense of belonging and community. (the crazies I mean... like the whole Jim Jones coolaid thing) I think the most important thing you could give your kids is a STRONG sense of self worth.
    "The universe is not required to be in perfect harmony with human ambition. [It] seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent."
    Carl Sagan

Well now, this here fella is someone I would be proud to meet. And for a change, I think the jury are some good folks also:

Partial excerpt from the article. Please read the whole article at this link: http://www.airforcetimes.com/news/20...-trial-040911/

"CHARLESTON, W.Va. — A West Virginia man has been acquitted of battery charges for spitting on a member of the Westboro Baptist Church during a protest outside a Catholic church in Charleston last year"
    .45 ACP Because shooting twice is silly... The avatar says it all,.45 because there isn't a.46

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTs6a...eature=related

Sounds to me like he called a Spade a Spade. Perhaps we should take baseball bats to those.....signs.

I don't understand how nut bags like these people have not been shot like the poor 9 year old!
    How some father has not taken his own shots at these people while trying to bury his son or daughter.....I JUST DON'T FREAKIN GET IT!
    Then the politicians would have to put a stop to it....."for there own safety"
    I like escalators, because an escalator can never break; it can only become stairs. You would never see an "escalator temporarily out of order" sign, just "Escalator temporarily stairs... sorry for the convenience. We apologize for the fact that you can still get up there."

Mitch Hedberg

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Montana View Post
    I don't understand how nut bags like these people have not been shot like the poor 9 year old!
    How some father has not taken his own shots at these people while trying to bury his son or daughter.....I JUST DON'T FREAKIN GET IT!
    Then the politicians would have to put a stop to it....."for there own safety"
    No matter how reprehensible it is, it's not worth going to jail over it.
    The weasels are protected by free speech. Marginalizing them and isolating them is the best thing to do under the circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by BENESSE View Post
    No matter how reprehensible it is, it's not worth going to jail over it.
    The weasels are protected by free speech. Marginalizing them and isolating them is the best thing to do under the circumstances.
    I know.Its just i used to volunteer for disable vets and as a greeter at the airport!
    And these people make me sick!
    I like escalators, because an escalator can never break; it can only become stairs. You would never see an "escalator temporarily out of order" sign, just "Escalator temporarily stairs... sorry for the convenience. We apologize for the fact that you can still get up there."

Mitch Hedberg

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Montana View Post
    I know.Its just i used to volunteer for disable vets and as a greeter at the airport!
    And these people make me sick!
    Me too !,,,,,

They make me sick too.
    But they feed on publicity (even if it's negative) and provocation.
    We need to ignore them and isolate them from humanity. Build temporary barriers between them and whatever they are protesting. (as was done before)