Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: North Korea

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    If somebody tells you that they are going to do harm to you........you should believe them.
    Absolutely! But the law is not on your side when it comes to threats. For example, the police refuse to do anything until someone acts. Many women have ended up dead at the hands of their abusive ex's (who blatantly disregard protective orders) and of course vigilantism is against the law. Don't hear too much noise about that.

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

deleted...
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

Quote Originally Posted by BENESSE View Post
    Absolutely! But the law is not on your side when it comes to threats. For example, the police refuse to do anything until someone acts. Many women have ended up dead at the hands of their abusive ex's (who blatantly disregard protective orders) and of course vigilantism is against the law. Don't hear too much noise about that.
    Really!!!! I guess were your from they do that, Threats of harm were im at are called terroristic threats and is a crime. And how many women that get abused go back to there abusers again and again and end up dead. Ive seen it many many times.
    Last edited by welderguy; 04-04-2013 at 12:18 AM.
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"

Quote Originally Posted by BENESSE View Post
    Agreed - especially when it comes to domestic violence. There is a meme that I saw on facebook with a female competitive shooter on the range. The wording on the picture was something like....... I carry a gun because a restraining order is just a piece of paper.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I really feel sorry for battered women. Most of them convince themselves that they can make their marriage work, and they keep going back as a result. But like Nessie said, the law will not protect them until they are either beaten to near death, or they are killed. The law should have special provisions to protect women in violent marriages so if the women shoots the low life she is married to, she is cleared as long as she has a justified fear for her life!
    Last edited by Wildthang; 04-04-2013 at 09:42 AM.

Goog...He's just this guy greatgoogamooga's Avatar
    East coast. Too Close to DC for my own comfort.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildthang View Post
    I really feel sorry for battered women. Most of them convince themselves that they can make their marriage work, and they keep going back as a result. But like Nessie said, the law will not protect them until they are either beaten to near death, or they are killed. The law should have special provisions to protect women in violent marriages so if the women shoots the low life she is married to, she is cleared as long as she has a justified fear for her life!
    I agree with the sentiment, but we have enough laws. There are enough laws on the books to cover this situation. Castle laws and Stand Your Ground laws cover such a scenario, so long as you can justify your act. Regardless of the situation, ANY time you shoot a person, you will be arrested, you will be charged with murder/manslaughter and you will have to defend your actions in a court of law. There is no get out of jail free card when you pull the trigger in self defense or in an act of malice. Nor should there be.

Goog

I know I'm new around here, but I could have sworn this was a forum about surviving in the wild. how about someone post a thread about making a fire with bat s#!t or something like that?

Goog

Quote Originally Posted by greatgoogamooga View Post
    I know I'm new around here, but I could have sworn this was a forum about surviving in the wild. how about someone post a thread about making a fire with bat s#!t or something like that?

Goog
    You're looking in the wrong section. Fire stuff is here:http://www.wilderness-survival.net/f...amp-Technology

While General Chat is where we can talk about the current situation in NK.
    "I enjoy surviving." Yes, well I certainly hope so as the other side of that is "DEATH!"
    Sarge47

You can start a fire with Bat shut?.......Do tell?
    I Not gonna carry bat shut in my BOB, that's just silly.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hunter63 View Post
    You can start a fire with Bat shut?.......Do tell?
    I Not gonna carry bat shut in my BOB, that's just silly.
    No Hunter, you carry a bat or two in your BOB. That way you'll have all the bs you need! Good insect repellent too (the bats not the bs)! Now if we could just get that idiot in North Korea to shut the he!! up we could return to our regularly scheduled programming.
    Last edited by Cast-Iron; 04-04-2013 at 11:48 AM.

OK....Noted.....thought I have just heard about the 52nd way to make fire.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Quote Originally Posted by Wildthang View Post
    Let me tell ya all a little story.. Happened about January.. A friend of mine gets assaulted, 3rd time by the same guy , she finally calls the police, they arrest the guy, she goes and bails him out a few hours later, he has abused her twice since then. there not married. I can list 4 or 5 more stories like this of other people that i know that keep going back to it, here is the clincher, in all but one, the ladies all own the houses these guys move into. Im sorry I cant jump on this abuse band wagon with ya all, cause if you keep going back to it or allowing it into your home over and over and over, and wont allow anyone to help then it a shoulder shrug and an oh well , I tried good luck situation. And in the case were she had him arrested she wasnt beat to near death, she did get a few bruises and a small cut, he however sustained a split open head that required 22 stitches, but guess what they arrested him , not both.
    Last edited by welderguy; 04-04-2013 at 07:46 PM.
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"

Goog

Why leave it up to someone else, go start a thread you want to discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by Cast-Iron View Post
    No Hunter, you carry a bat or two in your BOB. That way you'll have all the bs you need! Good insect repellent too (the bats not the bs)! Now if we could just get that idiot in North Korea to shut the he!! up we could return to our regularly scheduled programming.
    So that would mean that BoB now stand for bag of bats not bug out bag ?

Quote Originally Posted by welderguy View Post
    Why leave it up to someone else, go start a thread you want to discuss.
    I'm still working on rubbing the BS together. It's kinda messy and I'm afraid to post the results.

Goog

Well, look no further than North Korea because he is bat chit crazy. When you've seen Un you've seen 'em all. (I slay myself).
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

I'm still working on rubbing the BS together. It's kinda messy and I'm afraid to post the results.

Goog
    Thank you for sparing us the messy details.

Does Kim remind you of a gay porky pig? "not that there's anything wrong with that"

Now I know where this comes from. This is North and South Korea :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7QhE...e_gdata_player

As a follow up to my earlier report, North Korea has loaded their missiles.

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.

If they can get a good running start they plan to launch them.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.