Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nice cabins where I worked & mtn retreat I Lived Summer 2010 ( Pic Heavy )

Nice pic-torial.

I wouldn't worry about your voice. My voice isn't perfect and neither are my vids, but people still enjoy them.

BTW, that is definitely stinging nettle.

It's a sharp contrast, your shelters and the "cabins" up the road. I have to hand it to you for being able to do what you've done, and to be able to post it on the WWW for others to see.

I appreciate it very much, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by rwc1969 View Post
    Nice pic-torial.

It's a sharp contrast, your shelters and the "cabins" up the road. I have to hand it to you for being able to do what you've done, and to be able to post it on the WWW for others to see.

I appreciate it very much, thanks.
    Thanks RWC.

I probably should be embarassed to even show so many pics, I have 5 pic threads, showing any of my "crude" buildings.
    But I like to show what can be done and built for little money. I was only in debt 3 years paying off my mtn land - 3 and 1/2 acres, surrounded by a million plus acre national forest. I have only been in debt twice in my life paying off my land and paying off the brown Ford truck seen in the pics.

I have not been in debt for over 10 years and hope to never be again.

I do know that the people who own the nice cabin in the first pic are deeply in debt with 4 ATV's, snowmobiles and who knows what. Also a beautiful 2010 Dodge Ram truck. And the cabin cost around $100,000 not including the 10 acres they own which land is now selling for too much. 4 years ago a guy bought 4 acres for $68,000 up there!
    They said they wish they could live up there during the summer but they both are tied to their jobs for the next ten years or so.

I might be cash poor but at least I can live up there from mid June to Nov. every year since 1999 and that is more important to me than having a "good" job and in debt with lots of toys and living like Most people have to do...

I mainly post during the winter when here in the city of Greeley, Colorado and someday I Hope to live on my mtn retreat permanently and let the world go to ... wherever it is constantly going...

Also I will answer Any questions about my retreat and bunker. I cannot think of any that I would not answer.
    Last edited by Mtnman Mike; 01-07-2011 at 02:00 PM.