Thread: Photon Light

Default Photon Light

I just purchased a Photon Light for my pocket survival kit that is pretty cool (well, I think it is anyway). It's called a Photon Freedom Micro and it comes with a beam that offers viable brightness, 4 levels of flashing beacons, and an automatic SOS setting. It has a clip that attaches to the brim of your hat for use as a headlamp as well.

http://www.photonlight.com/Photon-Fr...flashlight.htm
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

I saw this a while back but never bought it, I carry a small flashlight for signaling and a heavy one plus a small headlight for use at night
    A wise person does at once, what a fool does at last. Both do the same thing; only at different times.

I've got a slug of photons and I really like them. I bought this one to see what it was like and it's actually a "bright" idea.......I slay myself, I really do.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    I've got a slug of photons and I really like them. I bought this one to see what it was like and it's actually a "bright" idea.......I slay myself, I really do.
    You must be getting these from a book somewhere. *Spies on Rick for a few days*

Where do you hide it ?
    A wise person does at once, what a fool does at last. Both do the same thing; only at different times.

Do you find it so hard to believe that I'm actually a quiet, witty, introvert capable of incredible puns and anecdotal humor? Never mind, I can't even write it with a straight face.
    Last edited by Rick; 01-11-2008 at 10:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Do you find it so hard to believe that I'm actually a quiet, witty, introvert capable of incredible puns and anecdotal humor? Never mind, I can even write it with a straight face.
    I find i hard to beleve you can hide that dammed book so well :P