Thread: Account Deletion

Default Account Deletion

Hello, I was wondering if a moderator would be so kind as to delete my account. Not meaning any insult by this to anyone and i would just like it, and if possible any posts I have made, deleted.

Hope you can get back to me soon,
    marcraft

We do not delete accounts. We do not remove posts either. To do so would be disruptive to the flow of information and unfair to those that have interacted and responded to you.

I dare say that most folks here didn't know who you were since you've been gone so long, but because of your new post they are now curious and will research why this young man from Canada, now claiming to be in Australia made such a request.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Otaku/ survivalist wannab ravenscar's Avatar

lol, he pulled a kofi?
    It bothers me how someone with new shoes can come up to me asking for money.

Banned

It has me kinda curious,,, whats up ?

Like Crash said, we don't delete you.

Threads you participated in would end up seeming one sided.

If there is a privacy issue we can change your username or edit personal details you recklessly shared, but wholesale deletions of accounts don't happen. Even people who get banned don't get their accounts deleted.

Well thanks for being honest with me, I would much appreciate if you would do that.

This account reminds me of a dark part of my life, and i felt like it would be a metaphorical 'weight off my shoulders' to have it removed. However i can understand why you would not want all the threads i posted in to seem like gibberish.

And to any new members who have heard of me the first time, i really wouldn't bother reading my posts, just about everything i had put on here was a lie, not to mention a good deal of slander and libel, for which i figure i should apologize for.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by marcraft View Post
    Well thanks for being honest with me, I would much appreciate if you would do that.

This account reminds me of a dark part of my life, and i felt like it would be a metaphorical 'weight off my shoulders' to have it removed. However i can understand why you would not want all the threads i posted in to seem like gibberish.

And to any new members who have heard of me the first time, i really wouldn't bother reading my posts, just about everything i had put on here was a lie, not to mention a good deal of slander and libel, for which i figure i should apologize for.
    Thank you for the honesty here and now ,I was a bit curious myself, everybody makes mistakes sometimes, don't beat yourself up too much,, It seems you have come to terms with something, Good luck moving forward.

Quote Originally Posted by marcraft View Post

Well You could always start with a new Clean slate. I personally don't know what you are talking about, and since you seem to be worried/ashamed of it, I'm not gonna' go look.
    I believe everyone deserves a second chance. The fact that you are now "Coming clean" says to me that you regret it. Stick around and do it right, and everything will be OK.

Merry Christmas!

I've changed your user name and password and posted a comment to that regard. I appreciate your honesty at this point and wish you the best as you move forward.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.