Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Update

Default Update

Well, I got the stitches out on Friday. There was very little swelling, and the doc thought it looked real good. He likes to take a more aggressive approach to rehab, so I go back in three weeks to see if we can start that. In the meantime I still have to keep everything immobilized. Here is a pic of the harness that I've been wearing. Funny, I don't remember my beard having this much grey in it last time I grew one.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I was going to ask what the mildew was under your nose. Glad everything is progressing along nicely. Are you using the cryocuff?
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

That's all good news!
    btw...do you have to sleep with that contraption?

It might be one of those photgraphy tricks , ya thats the ticket Glad to see things are headed in the right direction for you
    .45 ACP Because shooting twice is silly... The avatar says it all,.45 because there isn't a.46

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTs6a...eature=related

Three more weeks! I feel for ya bud. Good to hear that your on your way out though.Take care!
    I'm a simple man, of simple means, turned my back on the machines, to follow my dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    I was going to ask what the mildew was under your nose. Glad everything is progressing along nicely. Are you using the cryocuff?
    Just this contraption. The first week after the sugery I had to keep ice packs on it.

Quote Originally Posted by BENESSE View Post
    That's all good news!
    btw...do you have to sleep with that contraption?
    Yep. Gotta wear it 24/7. I sleep sitting in a recliner. I'm soooooo looking forward to sleeping in a bed (about another month).
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Aww man Crash! I'm a little late on this... what did you do? I sure hope everything heals up well and soon!

Good to hear that your healing up there Crash. Rehab can be tough in itself so good luck there. Btw I have this problem with the gray hair on my head fallin out and sticking in my beard. At least you still have your hair by the looks of it. :>)

Oldtrap
    Never claimed to be an expert. Just use or do what works for me.

Good to hear crash. Glad you are on the mend.
    Karl

The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion the the effort he puts into whatever field of endeavor he chooses. Vincent T Lombardi

A wise man profits from the wisdom of others.

I'm glad the surgery and recovery are progressing so well. How's the Misses holding up?

Banned
    Blog Entries

Glad to hear all is progressing as planned.

Crash... Seems things are going well... Hope it continues that way, and I wish u a speedy recovery!
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?" - Patrick Henry

A quest for knowledge is never complete.

The only easy day was yesterday.

Blog Entries

I hope all goes well Crash! You better stay out of that shop!!! You think we don't know you have been sneaking out there!! Wish you a speedy recovery as well.
    -Frank

Whether the knife falls on the melon or the melon on the knife, the melon suffers. (African Proverb)

Updating website! Stop by and tell me what you think!

Blog Entries

Good news! Now about that Man purse under your arm. Are you sure white is the right colour for you?
    Recession; A period when you go without something your Grandparents never heard of.

Man purse! (snort, snicker).
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

A friend at work had that same setup not that long ago! I'll pass on the tip his wife did...after you are allowed back to bed, it is important that you dont sleep on that shoulder so his wife sewed a tennis ball on his sleep shirt on that side and he never rolled to that side again!

BTW, his wife also sewed a whole line of those tennis balls between her side of the bed and his....not sure the medical reasoning behind those....

Quote Originally Posted by Pocomoonskyeyes3 View Post
    Aww man Crash! I'm a little late on this... what did you do? I sure hope everything heals up well and soon!
    Here's how it happened. http://www.wilderness-survival.net/f...ad.php?t=14127 I had surgery to repair it on Dec. 8th.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Winnie View Post
    Good news! Now about that Man purse under your arm. Are you sure white is the right colour for you?
    I asked for something in either woodland or desert camo with molle straps to hang a kit from.......they just looked at me funny.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

It's for conceal carry, ain't it, Spike. Tell 'em. You better stand back 'cause Spike has a gun. Go ahead, Spike, tell 'em. You're gonna tell 'em ain't ya Spike?

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.

Glad you are mending well Crash,that is one of the more painful surgeries to have I am told.
    Soular powered by the son.

Nell, MLT (ASCP)