Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: May accept job as watchman

Sorry I think I was misunderstood, what I meant to say was damn that got technical I got lost somewhere between the flux capacitors and the converted inverters that were speculatin something. I was in no way faulting anyone's spelling, grammer, puncuation or grasp of the english language.
    Last edited by shiftyer1; 01-14-2011 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shiftyer1 View Post
    Sorry I think I was misunderstood, what I meant to say was damn that got technical I got lost somewhere between the flux capacitors and the converted inverters that were speculatin something. I was in no way faulting anyone's spelling, grammer, puncuation or grasp of the english language.
    My apologies then for my misunderstanding your post.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Ditto on the apology. Mea Culpa.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Now you made me google latin, I always wondered what that meant

Embrace adversity

Dang!! I thought the original question was posed by someone that had limited experience and was asking for help . Not to start a pissing contest .

Embrace adversity

Denise if you are still watching this post I hope you didn't get too confused or turned off by the bickering . Have you got a laptop or a desktop ? Did you get the job?

Way to dig up a thread that is almost a year old and chastise members for responding playfully to a troll.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I'm gonna have to put out road sign. You watch. A year from now someone is going to register and chastise you for chastising someone that had just registered. Then I'll have to chastise them and a year later someone else......I just confused myself.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Rick, you're making my hair hurt.

You!? I have to try to keep up with me all day long. It ain't easy bein' this pretty, you know.

I'm actually happy this came back up, never did say if the job happened or not but I remember my comment and the way it was received. I also appreciated the fact that the 2 people that scolded me and were actually mods took the time to respond back after I clarified what I meant. I don't post here all that often but I always check new posts, I like the info and the lighthearted (most of the time) sarcasm. I sure don't want to keep track of who decided to chastize some one who chastized someone who was in the process of chastiseing who had chastized a former chastizer about chastizing folks.
    Last edited by shiftyer1; 11-20-2011 at 03:35 PM.

See there? That's exactly what I'm talkin' about. It's a vicious...well, straight line, I guess.