Thread: You see!

Default You see!

It's not just me! LOL

Supreme pizza fattie
    http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/for...e-pizza-fattie
    Writer of wrongs.
    Honey, just cuz I talk slow doesn't mean I'm stupid. (Jake- Sweet Home Alabama)
    "Stop Global Whining"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 2dumb2kwit View Post
    WOW,, (looks good ! )

2d, since when did you go "wimpy " and start adding so many veggies It looks so good, I am sure it would be illegal in my household
    .45 ACP Because shooting twice is silly... The avatar says it all,.45 because there isn't a.46

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTs6a...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by Pal334 View Post
    2d, since when did you go "wimpy " and start adding so many veggies It looks so good, I am sure it would be illegal in my household
    First....that wasn't me.

Second......I love veggies. Peppers and onions and chili's add tons of flavor to meat!!! LOL
    Writer of wrongs.
    Honey, just cuz I talk slow doesn't mean I'm stupid. (Jake- Sweet Home Alabama)
    "Stop Global Whining"

We know it's not just you.
    Takes more than one 2D to put us in the top 3 of the fattest countries in the world--we're probably #1 at the moment, but I don't want to brag.

Hey! Watch it sister. I'm not fat. I'm double husky.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Now I understand why you were looking for a sled and a harness.

Default Just had to check to make sure I wasn't imagining

The fattest country in the world is the United States, with 30.6% of Americans being obese. Two thirds of Americans are also considered overweight. This national crisis can even be seen in American pets, with 25% of our pooches and cats being classified as overweight. There are currently 13,000 McDonald's Restaurants and 11,000 Burger King Restaurants. These statistics could give anyone a heart attack. Americans eat larger proportions than they are supposed to and technology has wiped physical activities off of their to-do lists. What can save America from drowning in this vat of fat? The answer is still being searched for.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...g2.html?cat=51

Woo Hoo! We're number 1!
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Just because there are 24,000 rat burger joints doesn't mean that's why 2/3 of Americans are overweight. I'm sure if they were to legislate fast food out of existence, Americans would find some other means to remain #1...

Quote Originally Posted by LowKey View Post
    Just because there are 24,000 rat burger joints doesn't mean that's why 2/3 of Americans are overweight. I'm sure if they were to legislate fast food out of existence, Americans would find some other means to remain #1...
    I'll go out on a limb and guess that it's a huge reason. Dirt cheap, tasty, fast food available 24/7.
    Take that away, and now you're forcing people to get out and shop and fix stuff from scratch because they won't be able to afford to feed their families at places like Applebies or TGIF. Take away super-sized portions on everything from colas & popcorn to buckets of you-name-it food and see if that doesn't knock us of from the #1 perch.