Thread: Lost HERE

Banned
    Blog Entries

Default Lost HERE

Last edited by Sourdough; 03-04-2008 at 06:20 PM.

Blog Entries

Cool Yo Ho!

Quote Originally Posted by hopeak View Post
    It says I can discuss anything here under general CHAT. Could we discuss possable wilderness locations I would like to deposit the person in charge and where he or she can but their "STICKY THREADS".........Why not leave it go....? You can move it later.

Advertisers want eyeballs here, We or I just want to play, learn, contribute a little, be around other neat people interested in survival stuff.

So what if there is 17 new threads on knives or snowshoes, who cares; it just means a lot of people are interested in knives, or snowshoes. If there are 6 new threads on one subject so what, when no one post to it for three days, then people bored and want a new subject. At that point get out your ball of Sticky Thread, and go wild.

I feel lost, trying to find the threads I was engaged in yesterday.

That's my story and I am sticky threading to it.....Ha...Ha.Ha

And thank you for the forums........
    The problem that was being created was that one thread was started and very soon after along came another one asking the very same question, and off we go with 2 or 3 pages of the very same answers; why? By compiling all the same materials together we now have a way for someone to read what has already been posted and save time as well as Bandwidth. If you lost your place just think of what it was about...clothing, knives, fire-making, etc. and go to the proper forum, click on the thread and, WALLA, there you go! For the record, I am going to allow a thread to run it's course a bit before I move it as long as it doesn't ask the same question that was asked just recently; but we really don't need a pack of redundant questions, it solves nothing!
    Last edited by Sarge47; 01-08-2008 at 12:15 AM.
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Banned
    Blog Entries

Wink O.k. Dokie...alpha

O.K. DOKIE........Now I know who the "Alpha" is.....

Blog Entries

Cool For the record...

Quote Originally Posted by hopeak View Post
    O.K. DOKIE........Now I know who the "Alpha" is.....
    You'll notice that I have not "integrated" either thread on the "SOG Revolver", or the "Winter fire-making" into their respective "merged threads....yet! How ever their was a thread started on "Pine-needle tea" right after several pages of posts were addressed to that very same subject. Also a lot of young "Newby's" come on here and ask right off: "What's a good knife to buy for Survival?" Then we get 4 or 5 pages of the same responses we got 2 weeks ago, not to mention most of them going ahead and buying what they wanted in the 1st place. I spoke about this to the group and brought up a couple of potential solutions to this problem of either a Survival "book", or "school", but this method I'm using now was the one several of them recommended, so I guess they're the "Alpha's" since I took their advice. Thanks for the wise-a*s crack, I expected better from you!
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin