Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crazy gun laws.

No problem and I certainly wasn't trying to persuade you into investing in them. Just stating some information. And notice I said, "in the very short term".
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Southern WV , raised in Eastern KY up a holler

Christie sounds good so he won't go far, political machine will see to that. I am a firm believer that folks will continue to smoke and drink so Rick forget the bonds and buy MO. Just check the dividend and what I paid for it a couple of years ago. Wouldn't bet the whole farm but I could name a dozen safer stocks paying better dividends.
    Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he's too old
    to fight... he'll just kill you.

Might survive, might not Brazito's Avatar

Default Crazy gun laws?????

No CCW in Illinois, now that's crazy.
    I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, wars, jobs, my savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc., I called the Suicide Hotline.

I got a call center in Pakistan, and when I told them I was suicidal, they got all excited, and asked if I could drive a truck.

And no reciprocal agreement with us kind hearted, law abiding Indiana folks. Every time I go back home to Illionois I have to stop in Terre Haute, unload and lock up. I feel so naked.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.