Thread: Deer-bear!!!!

Default Deer-bear!!!!

I said in my taxi thread it was the 3rd thing I taxied I lied!

Last winter when I was up in Alaska visiting a freind, we were attacked! Yeah, we were just sitting in his tee-pee when we heard an ungodly noise come out of the forrest. I looked at him and said "What the hell was that!" He looked at me and said "I don't know!" This really threw me for a loop, cause Dude knows his s**t!

We argued a bit on who was going to go investigate, cause it was 200 below zero ya know. Well he looked at me and said "Come on man, you know I don't have any shoes!"

Well I went out, cuz I was smart enough to have worn tennishoes! I no more exited the tee-pee when a 1500 lb deer-bear charged! Not being smart enough to have taken a proper weapon with me ,like a .22, I quickly went for my trusty sling shot, loaded up a lugnut and fired!!! The beast dropped at my feet!

Well, it froze so quick, we broke all Dudes stone tools trying to cut it up. So I threw it over my shoulder and carried it 250 miles back to town. Well dude help me shoulder it. You don't really think I could lift it myself do ya, common!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ted; 11-20-2010 at 03:06 AM.
    I'm a simple man, of simple means, turned my back on the machines, to follow my dreams.

naturalist primitive your_comforting_company's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Too Funny Ted! That's the best laugh I had all week!

I know that dude your talking about!! He is unreal, isnt he? Did you know he once drove a truck to a town that has no roads going into it? The only thing that would be better is if he had a cousin that was....oh, never mind.

Funny story and pic Ted!! Thanks for the laugh.

Banned
    Blog Entries

What ever that is........it's uglier than a blind date.

What size lugnut did you use? Gotta get me some of those.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

LOL....Priceless!!!
    Writer of wrongs.
    Honey, just cuz I talk slow doesn't mean I'm stupid. (Jake- Sweet Home Alabama)
    "Stop Global Whining"

The DeerBear can only be tracked and slayed by one man. The most fearless wilderness survivor of them all. LesBear!

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

ROFLMAO!!!!

Hey bud, I have the only deer-bear that's ever been slayed, so stop bs'n!!! Oh wait, I am Lesbear!!! Yeah....yeah thats the ticket!

Oh Rick, you use the .50 lugnuts of couse, any thing smaller will probly just pi** one off and get you killed!

And the rest of you ....I glad you think this is funny,,,I COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED!!!!!
    Last edited by Ted; 11-20-2010 at 02:55 PM.
    I'm a simple man, of simple means, turned my back on the machines, to follow my dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    The DeerBear can only be tracked and slayed by one man. The most fearless wilderness survivor of them all. LesBear!

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    holy duck crap that made me laugh out loud, literally.

I think they call that thing a beer.

Learn to live with nature!

When attacked by a deer-bear toss him a jackaroo and go on about your business. Nothin to see here...

You know that was probably the last one of it's kind, so how does it feel to be the cause of extintion!
    That was a great story I haven't laughed that hard in a long time thanks!
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"