Thread: Father and sons and daugther mouse trapping

Blog Entries

Default Father and sons and daugther mouse trapping

I saw a mouse in my shop the other day. I was going to go and buy some of those green poison pellets until my kid looked over my shoulder while I was browsing here on deadfall traps. He asked "whats that dad?" So I switched over to you tube and showed him. My other two kids wanted to see it as well. They all asked " oh dad can we build one" I think I got more exited than they did. So we went out and they helped me remove the bark from the branches and gather stuff to put on the outside of the trap. I hope we get the mouse. My kids will be thrilled if it works. I didn't have peanut butter so I just used some cheese, mice like cheese don't they. I remember Jerry loving the stuff. Hehehe... Anyways here is our first deadfall trap made by me and my kids.

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    -Frank

Whether the knife falls on the melon or the melon on the knife, the melon suffers. (African Proverb)

Updating website! Stop by and tell me what you think!

By Jove, I think you've got it! Good luck. Just prep the kids for a squished mouse.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Hope you catch it. It will be a great experience for the kids to know that it works.
    What's so crazy about standing toe-to-toe saying I am?
    ~Rocky Balboa

Reminds when I was a young kid my grandfather would put a milk crate in his garden upside down with a stick holding up one end like your picture. The stick would have a string tied to it and he would place some of the garden's products under the crate. It was my job to hid in the bushes and pull the string at the right time. We practiced catch and release, catch in his garden and release in the park. After doing that with my grandfather, I caught and released many other animals during my childhood. Thanks for the memory's
    Dave

Face Fear With Knowledge

fear: is defined as an unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat

Knowledge: is defined as (i) expertise, and skills acquired by a person through experience or education; the theoretical or practical understanding of a subject

Good idea for practice!

The title cracked me up. Sounds like a country song.