Thread: Thanks for this site!!!!

Might survive, might not Brazito's Avatar

Default Thanks for this site!!!!

I learn something new every day, I see something new I want to try every time I log in. And to think I lost the link to this site for about two years. I can't get enough of this site. Thanks!!!!!!
    I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, wars, jobs, my savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc., I called the Suicide Hotline.

I got a call center in Pakistan, and when I told them I was suicidal, they got all excited, and asked if I could drive a truck.

naturalist primitive your_comforting_company's Avatar
    Blog Entries

For many of us, it is this sort of comment right here, that motivates us and keeps us going. I feel it to be one of my obligations to pass along what I learn. It's our pleasure to share these things. I'm glad my contributions are helpful. I hope I'm not speaking out of turn, but I imagine the rest of the gang feels exactly the same way.

Thank you for the kind words. Now get out there and try some of this stuff!! (And take lots of pics to share with us too!!)
    Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. Helen Keller

My Plants
    My skills
    Eye Candy
    Plant terminology reference!
    Moving pictures

Banned

I love and cherish the friends I have made here ! Thanks Chris !