Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Almost a Disaster-Where is the camera?

I thought the 8X8 was to club them if they weren't dead yet. But I wasn't going to ask.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

I thought it was part of a boat lift gone bad.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by 2dumb2kwit View Post
    Years ago, my brother invited me to do some deer hunting, up in the mountains, with his wife's relatives. After hunting with them, (one uncle in particular) I haven't been in the woods hunting in about 20 years.
    At one point, I was hiding behind a big oak tree, trying not to get shot.
    Ya mean they didn't tell you about that BIG life insurance policy they bought you the week before?
    If by what I have learned over the years, allow me to help one person to start to prepare. If all the mistakes I have made, let me give one person the wisdom that allows them to save their life or the life of a loved one in an emergency. Then I will truly know that all the work I have done will have been worth every minute.

Over Taxed Under Paid Swamprat1958's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by COWBOYSURVIVAL View Post
    We call those guys rubberheads down here! Duck hunting is no sport for rubberheads!
    Amen! I duck hunt out of a pirogue in all temps as long as the water froze too thick to break through. I always carry a dry bag filled with dry clothes, socks, and a means to make a fire. Hypothermia isn't a joke, but it sounds like those guys were.