Thread: survey time

Default survey time

this goes with canids thread on post apoctalipitic.
    what do most ppl see as the reasson for a shtf scenario either world wide, country wide or locally, like war econmic collapse, the rapture, aliens speak your mind

i think it will be another great depression in north america, started out planning for the super bug, but i think the economy will fall now why i don't know maybe from war or the rapture or the super bug, but at least in that scene i don't worry about being debt free, most ppl won't be able tp pay bills and i do not see the mortage company having any power at that time to enforce removing ppl from thier land..

Quote Originally Posted by wareagle69 View Post
    this goes with canids thread on post apoctalipitic.
    what do most ppl see as the reasson for a shtf scenario either world wide, country wide or locally, like war econmic collapse, the rapture, aliens speak your mind

i think it will be another great depression in north america, started out planning for the super bug, but i think the economy will fall now why i don't know maybe from war or the rapture or the super bug, but at least in that scene i don't worry about being debt free, most ppl won't be able tp pay bills and i do not see the mortage company having any power at that time to enforce removing ppl from thier land..
    bad economy, leading to war is a possibility. Wouldn't count on "the rapture" being as that is a metaphysical idea held by a small percentage of people on the planet.
    Earth - love it or leave it.

FireSteel.com

I have to go with natural disaster. Mother Nature has the ability to paddle us a bit harder than anything else I can imagine and you can name your own poison; hurricane, tornado, wildfire, tsunami, etc.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Economy.. Back when the Depession hit people lived on the farm and there was a hole lot less of us . Now more people in citys.. WE ..did they not take land away back in the depession and homes??
    Do it with what you got and you want need what you don't have

Blog Entries

Default I say that...

I think it will be world wide, war that causes econmic collapse, or econmic collapse by itself, then the rapture (not time yet though in my religion but coming I am told), aliens is last cause they told me so when I got taken away probed (no not anus probing stop it Rick) and tagged so they could watch my boring azz life Or we could just leave GW Bush in there for another term and he'll run us all to the poor house and it'll be strongest survive (again economic collapse).
    There is no greater solitude than that of the Tracker in the forest, unless perhaps it's that of the wolf in the wilderness.

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf65 View Post
    I think it will be world wide, war that causes econmic collapse, or econmic collapse by itself, then the rapture (not time yet though in my religion but coming I am told), aliens is last cause they told me so when I got taken away probed (no not anus probing stop it Rick) and tagged so they could watch my boring azz life Or we could just leave GW Bush in there for another term and he'll run us all to the poor house and it'll be strongest survive (again economic collapse).
    I agree with everything you said Beo,and Rick WAS the alien that took you away,and that evil grin of his?? well he knows what all he did in the end,(oops sorry Beo had too!)
    Last edited by nell67; 01-03-2008 at 02:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smok View Post
    Economy.. Back when the Depession hit people lived on the farm and there was a hole lot less of us . Now more people in citys.. WE ..did they not take land away back in the depession and homes??
    i do not see how they could enforce taking away ppl homes and land if another great depression hit. how could the cops police so many homes when other things would be a priority plus how would the 50 know any how or would they even care to enforce as long as no laws were being broken

A lot of questions and we my not have to wait for to long for the answers oil just want over $100 a barrel ..With prices like that it will not be lone before something gives
    Do it with what you got and you want need what you don't have

Honestly, folks. I think we need to investigate this alien probing thing a bit more. I swear he said it with a grin.....check his post.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Kinda funny that the alien wants to be investigated...

Quote Originally Posted by RobertRogers View Post
    bad economy, leading to war is a possibility. Wouldn't count on "the rapture" being as that is a metaphysical idea held by a small percentage of people on the planet.
    The populartion of christans might be a bit higher then you think

Blog Entries

Talking Hi RiM!

Quote Originally Posted by ryaninmichigan View Post
    The populartion of christans might be a bit higher then you think
    Welcome back! We missed you here!
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Whats wrong with probeing ?

Thats how the army find landmines in the ground and also avalanche victims
    A wise person does at once, what a fool does at last. Both do the same thing; only at different times.