Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Escape and Survival from FEMA Camps (just in case)

Cool

I agree with some points and disagree with other points. After all nobody thinks alike in this world. I just mainly wanted to find answers to why some things are so under the rug, when they say one thing and do the opposite like in Katrina. They seemingly do not follow the guidelines of the Constitution, therefore they feel it does not apply to them. That is my main concern if there was a large disaster and several States took the damage, then will they be treated the same or end up worse like those in Katrina? So all the more for sites like this and Survival to be a key ingredient to everyone who does not want to end up a victim or without during a disaster.

It just may be the hidden reason so many will bug out when a disaster happens, since it won't just be the criminals and thieves to worry about, it may be FEMA or the DHS that will come in and tell you what you can and cannot do in your own home and land or that you have to leave or else and be trucked away to God knows where.

I am not a conspiracy theorist, I just want answers. Like anyone else would.
    Then at least we know where we stand and how much of any rights we do have during a disaster. So far, it seems None. So I will be among the many bugging out.
    Born to be Free.
    Be prepared to Survive Everything.
    Urban/Homestead/EMP/Health/Disaster Survival Preparedness Forum:
    http://www.bsoscblog/forum/

Cool

Actually, also Rick, the President has no authority to control the Nation like a dictator, that is for Congress and the other Branches of Government to vote on which laws will be passed. Not the President. He is only the spokesman for the Nation and be a diplomat.
    When the President makes laws without going through Congress, that is a violation of the Constitution and Treason, as Clinton, Bush and now Obama has been doing. Just FYI. Look it up.
    Born to be Free.
    Be prepared to Survive Everything.
    Urban/Homestead/EMP/Health/Disaster Survival Preparedness Forum:
    http://www.bsoscblog/forum/

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneEagles View Post
    Actually, also Rick, the President has no authority to control the Nation like a dictator, that is for Congress and the other Branches of Government to vote on which laws will be passed. Not the President. He is only the spokesman for the Nation and be a diplomat.
    When the President makes laws without going through Congress, that is a violation of the Constitution and Treason, as Clinton, Bush and now Obama has been doing. Just FYI. Look it up.
    Ok, I'm not the most educated guy in the world but Who appoints the Supreme court judges and controls the Dept. of Justice? Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskan Survivalist View Post
    Ok, I'm not the most educated guy in the world but Who appoints the Supreme court judges and controls the Dept. of Justice? Just saying.
    Agreed congress might make the laws but IMO they usually do what POTUS says he wants done.
    If by what I have learned over the years, allow me to help one person to start to prepare. If all the mistakes I have made, let me give one person the wisdom that allows them to save their life or the life of a loved one in an emergency. Then I will truly know that all the work I have done will have been worth every minute.

AE - EOs have nothing to do with making laws. Congress granted the President EO authority. He operates within the realm of those laws. Seriously, take some time to read up on what EOs are and how they operate. This stuff is all above board and part of the public record.

"Executive orders are official documents, numbered consecutively, through which the President of the United States manages the operations of the Federal Government."

http://www.archives.gov/federal-regi...ut.html#orders
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

You don't have to worry. I'd be happy to explain it all to you but, unfortunately, it's classified.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

I tend to believe you got to be a (classified) (classified) to believe that video. The onion logo or you could google the rep John Haller.

Banned

Onion Span ? LOL

FEMA Camps.......

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I got "Onioned" lol
    Here's the link I originally posted, and deleted out of embarrassment
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EcRMpRfhQk
    Hard to tell whats real and what isnt these days....
    Last edited by Tundrascout; 10-31-2010 at 07:58 PM.

No problem. You can join the rest of us on the "dang, I thought that was real" bench. We all sit there from time to time. (I'm standing my ground on WWF. Those guys ARE real!)

Just please don't get anybody started on chemtrails. I don't think I could handle another round of robust laughter this evening.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Banned
    Blog Entries

Spread the word: They only feed the prisoners "Sourdough" Brand Bean'GLOP...

The Air Force says that chemtrails, ""has been investigated and refuted by many established and accredited universities, scientific organizations, and major media publications".

That's what they want you to believe........

Blog Entries

What's a chemtrail?
    Recession; A period when you go without something your Grandparents never heard of.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Winnie View Post
    What's a chemtrail?
    Eat Bean'Glop and RUN to the outhouse. It is the gasses trail you leave behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Winnie View Post
    What's a chemtrail?
    Have you ever seen a jetliner flying high in the sky? Have you ever seen the trail that is left behind them? Contrails are condensation trails and artificial cirrus clouds made by the exhaust of aircraft engines or wingtip vortices which precipitate a stream of tiny ice crystals in moist, frigid upper air.

There is a small group (at least I hope it is small) that believe the "government" is creating them, and that they are designed to ...... (insert your favorite form of population or mind control here).
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Blog Entries

Ahhhh, I see. Some folk will believe anything.
    Recession; A period when you go without something your Grandparents never heard of.

Otaku/ survivalist wannab ravenscar's Avatar

As nobody has accounted for the containers that may or may not be coffins, what else could they be? To me they look like storage bins, but what could anyone need millions of them for? Not to sound like a peyote head but what if its premeasures to use them sites if it becomes nessisary?
    It bothers me how someone with new shoes can come up to me asking for money.

Well, if you read the whole thread you would have seen that at least one of the sites has a field full of coffins that are really pallets of dirt. In any case, welcome to the forum. How about stopping by the Introduction section and tells us a bit about yourself?

http://www.wilderness-survival.net/f...ead.php?t=7813