Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Escape and Survival from FEMA Camps (just in case)

Quote Originally Posted by NightShade View Post
    2 questions....
    Why would FEMA want to round me up and gas me?
    Why ask me? I'm a truck driver. See my point?

I've had a lot of fun with this thread but to be honest this stuff is easy enough to check out. If you look on the web you'll find one or more or many in your state and no doubt there is one close to you. Just drive by and take a look. Don't take some anonymous poster's word for it. The two places here in Indiana really are the Amtrak repair center and I have been by it many times. I know that's what it is. The one up north is a peat packaging company. You can even see the peat piled up behind the plant if you look at google. It doesn't take a lot of investigative skills. Just drive by one.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Just drive by one.
    You have to drive by ALL of them or you cannot discount ALL of them. Otherwise you will just know a little about it thinking you know it all.....Oh wait, I forgot where I was.

That would make a fun project though, wouldn't it? Do a compilation for us and let us know which are real. We'll be waiting till you get back.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

That would make a fun project though, wouldn't it? Do a compilation for us and let us know which are real. We'll be waiting till you get back.
    I did check on the ones supposed to be here. 2 were bunk and one was very suspiciously possible with no other purpose I could think of. It looks like some kind of dedicated prison facilty and is strategically positioned north of Anchorage. Death Camp would be stretch but definately some kind of holding facility. Why just me? If we all checked our own area we would get a better idea. You and I did our part. we need everybody else to go out a check the ones that are supposed to be in thier area.

Boots in the field, baby!

Well, that was sort of what I had in mind for anyone that's interested. If folks believe them to be real who am I to destroy their illusions. They should drive by the closest one and check it out.

Well, that was sort of what I had in mind for anyone that's interested. If folks believe them to be real who am I to destroy their illusions. They should drive by the closest one and check it out.
    And post findings here.

Given the governments ability to respond to any crises I think it would sort of be like this.

http://www.spike.com/video/cat-herding/2666557

Given the governments ability to respond to any crises I think it would sort of be like this.

http://www.spike.com/video/cat-herding/2666557
    I've heard of that but would have never believed it without video proof.

Banned

well according to this, The concentration camps are also Military bases,, LOL
    http://www.greatdreams.com/concentra...-locations.htm

They list basses in Ca as these "Camps"

Justin,, Thanks for that link.

I can officially debunk this one. I live just off the perimeter, served there in the National Guard for almost 25 years. And was a shift security supervisor during multiple activations over the years.This is a good example of a moron just looking at a map and dreaming up a story.
    NEW JERSEY

NEW JERSEY
    Earle Naval Weapons Station Colts Neck 11,000
    McGuire AFB Wrightstown 3,598 their highlight
    NAS Lakehurst Lakehurst 7,400

Ft. Dix / McGuire AFB - Possible deportation point for detainees. Lots of pictures taken of detention compounds and posted on Internet, this camp is well-known. Facility is now complete and ready for occupancy.
    .45 ACP Because shooting twice is silly... The avatar says it all,.45 because there isn't a.46

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTs6a...eature=related

Oops, was I harsh or insensitive in my view of the intellect of the author
    .45 ACP Because shooting twice is silly... The avatar says it all,.45 because there isn't a.46

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTs6a...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by Pal334 View Post
    Oops, was I harsh or insensitive in my view of the intellect of the author
    I think that everybody has been rather polite, and given these idiotic claims much more attention than are deserved.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pal334 View Post
    Justin,, Thanks for that link.

I can officially debunk this one. I live just off the perimeter, served there in the National Guard for almost 25 years. And was a shift security supervisor during multiple activations over the years.This is a good example of a moron just looking at a map and dreaming up a story.
    NEW JERSEY

NEW JERSEY
    Earle Naval Weapons Station Colts Neck 11,000
    McGuire AFB Wrightstown 3,598 their highlight
    NAS Lakehurst Lakehurst 7,400

Ft. Dix / McGuire AFB - Possible deportation point for detainees. Lots of pictures taken of detention compounds and posted on Internet, this camp is well-known. Facility is now complete and ready for occupancy.
    Yes, a couple of the ones in ca that are said to be camps under construction are now "Fully built" private owned prisons,, LOL

The only one "listed" in Maine is in Houlton. Lol. I'm sure it is a potato farm or something. Too bad, these guys should have listed the military area off stream road in Bingham. Check it out on google satellite...doesnt that look like it would be a perfect place to start this kind of a rumor? It was some kind of communications base not that long ago..it is just fields now but it still has the fences and signs and a few out buildings.
    cut and copy these coordinates
    45.169089,-69.855967
    onto the search area of this link.
    http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Camp10 View Post
    The only one "listed" in Maine is in Houlton. Lol. I'm sure it is a potato farm or something. Too bad, these guys should have listed the military area off stream road in Bingham. Check it out on google satellite...doesnt that look like it would be a perfect place to start this kind of a rumor? It was some kind of communications base not that long ago..it is just fields now but it still has the fences and signs and a few out buildings.
    cut and copy these coordinates
    45.169089,-69.855967
    onto the search area of this link.
    http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl
    Or you can call it Area 52 lol,, Btw,, I just noticed in that link I put up,, its called "Greatdreams.com" hahaha

Internment camps have been a less than glorified part of our past. It is not unreasonable to acknowledge the possibilty of them in the future. It is such a terrible accusation that it should not be made lightly and you should be sure of your facts before making any such claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskan Survivalist View Post
    Internment camps have been a less than glorified part of our past. It is not unreasonable to acknowledge the possibilty of them in the future. It is such a terrible accusation that it should not be made lightly and you should be sure of your facts before making any such claim.
    As should those that make claims that are designed to cause fear and panic.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    As should those that make claims that are designed to cause fear and panic.
    I thought that was his point as well.

Cool

At least we are finding some answers...slowly. I am one that just wants to find the answers to any questions, it was nothing like a fear mongering thing even if I get that about every post I put up. haha. That is expected on a daily basis. I tell someone to even check out this site and they get all upset and say I am fear mongering them. haha. For crying out loud. It just never ends. =/

Anyway, I just want answers as some of you do and if the internet helps by others doing some footwork or going next door to check these things out and post what they find, then that is one more piece of the puzzle solved.

I am just waiting for someone to post, "I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of a FEMA camp near my house". =) Politicians have a sense of humor.
    Born to be Free.
    Be prepared to Survive Everything.
    Urban/Homestead/EMP/Health/Disaster Survival Preparedness Forum:
    http://www.bsoscblog/forum/