Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Escape and Survival from FEMA Camps (just in case)

Nazi inspired FEMA death camps?... Great... 1 more thing to put on my list of fears.....
    I think I'll put in somewhere between an alien invasion or asteroid strike and rise of the antichrist / 4 horsemen of the apocalypse....
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?" - Patrick Henry

A quest for knowledge is never complete.

The only easy day was yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by NightShade View Post
    Nazi inspired FEMA death camps?... Great... 1 more thing to put on my list of fears.....
    I think I'll put in somewhere between an alien invasion or asteroid strike and rise of the antichrist / 4 horsemen of the apocalypse....
    I'm sure you are not worried. We did learn one thing from the Nazi's, they were the first to use flouride in the water to keep the Jews complacient. Have a drink of water and don't worry about it.

Banned

I would hope FEMA has coffins ready, In the event of a major disaster, Natural or otherwise, We will need Them,, look at what happened in Haiti,, Rotting corpses scooped up with skip loaders , put in dump trucks with rubble/debris and hauled off to the dump,,

Boy, are you close. It was actually Grand Rapids, Mi and the date was January 25, 1945. That's almost Germany in my book. You aren't one of those Dupont is controlling the sheeple are you? Come on now, step forward if you are. I'm a fond proponent of better living through chemistry.

Baaaaaaaaa.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Boy, are you close. It was actually Grand Rapids, Mi and the date was January 25, 1945. That's almost Germany in my book. You aren't one of those Dupont is controlling the sheeple are you? Come on now, step forward if you are. I'm a fond proponent of better living through chemistry.

Baaaaaaaaa.
    That's the great thing thing about the internet, you can find whatever info you need to support whatever position you take true or not. It sets us free to think whatever we want. At some point I hope people would realize they know nothing. I could be the smartest one here because I know I'm an idiot.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskan Survivalist View Post
    That's the great thing thing about the internet, you can find whatever info you need to support whatever position you take true or not. It sets us free to think whatever we want. At some point I hope people would realize they know nothing. I could be the smartest one here because I know I'm an idiot.
    LOL,, That has Signature quote written all over it,,

(You are right about the Net)

Blog Entries

Can't most facilities be used for a variety of purposes? Heck, my office was once a medium-sized grocery store. Then it was renovated and became the local office of a regional newspaper. After that, a large insurance agency moved in. And almost 20 years ago, I had it all gutted and remodeled into professional office space.

I don't buy into any of this concentration camp conspiracy theory, and I don't believe that any such camps exist for any purpose at all. However, let me pose a really dumb question..........

What if, just what if, it became necessary to temporarily house a few million people for humanitarian reasons - like a major natural disaster well beyond anything we saw in Katrina, or the detonation of a nuclear weapon that rendered a major urban area uninhabitable - what then?

I, for one, would like to see a few facilities across the country that could accomodate large populations in the event of such disasters. What other alternatives would we have? If, for example, N.Y.C. became uninhabitable, how many people in the United States would be willing to take a few New Yorkers into their homes and support them for a few years?

Isn't that when most of us would be screaming that the government failed to properly plan for such a foreseeable event?

The whole point of the matter is that it's up to us, not only on election day but on every day of our lives, to do what we need to do to protect and preserve every single freedom articulated in our Constitution and Bill of Rights. THAT is how we can ensure that FEMA concentration camps will never be constructed.

Fight, yell, scream, post on forums, support candidates, protest - do whatever you feel is necessary, but in God's name don't sit on your @ss and tolerate ANY move or attempt by any level of government to regulate or curtail ANY freedom that we enjoy.

Remember, there may be certain rights that you aren't particularly concerned with or government actions that may impact others and not you (for example, employing drunk driving roadblocks or mandating school uniforms) but rest assured that every time that the government takes away someone's rights brings them one step closer to attacking those rights you do care about.

And one last thought......if things keep going the way they are, and if I'm still around in 50 years as I expect to be , I may take a completely different view on all of this.
    “Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival.”
    W. Edwards Deming

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."
    General John Stark

I'll have you know I don't use the internet. I have a set of encyclopedias. So there!
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Banned

Do they still make those ??

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Case View Post
    Do they still make those ??
    You can bet your Funk & Wagnalls they do!
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

I'll have you know I don't use the internet. I have a set of encyclopedias. So there!
    Falling for encyclopedia salesmans? Do you have a Kirby too? Sucker! Oh yeah, it takes one to know one.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    You can bet your Funk & Wagnalls they do!
    on a CD ! LOL

Blog Entries

on a CD ! LOL
    Much easier to do a search that way, ain't it?
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

Kirby. If you only knew. I sent four of those things back before someone told me they had a blow end and a suck end. I thought all the motors were wired backwards. Sad. Really sad. On the up side. Those things are so strong they will blow chrome onto the ball hitch of 49 Mercury which is a pretty handy thing especially if you use your ball hitch a lot.

Banned

Kirby. If you only knew. I sent four of those things back before someone told me they had a blow end and a suck end. I thought all the motors were wired backwards. Sad. Really sad. On the up side. Those things are so strong they will blow chrome onto the ball hitch of 49 Mercury which is a pretty handy thing especially if you use your ball hitch a lot.
    Hmmm,,, ummmm,,,, oh never mind, ain't going there

Blog Entries

People, posts such as this one é are called "traps." They are set by moderators and administrators who have ban quotas to fill. Do NOT respond to them.
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

I would hope FEMA has coffins ready, In the event of a major disaster, Natural or otherwise, We will need Them,, look at what happened in Haiti,, Rotting corpses scooped up with skip loaders , put in dump trucks with rubble/debris and hauled off to the dump,,
    DMORT
    When Wealth is Lost, Nothing is Lost;
    When Health is Lost, Something is Lost;
    When Character is Lost, ALL IS LOST!!!!!!!

Colonel Charles Hyatt circa 1880

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Old GI View Post
    DMORT
    I Had to look that up,,,, http://www.dmort.org/

Exactly Right.

And exactly left, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskan Survivalist View Post
    I'm sure you are not worried. We did learn one thing from the Nazi's, they were the first to use flouride in the water to keep the Jews complacient. Have a drink of water and don't worry about it.
    2 questions....
    Why would FEMA want to round me up and gas me?

Suppose its true... What should I do about it? Break round rocks into short rocks and throw them at the faces of armed guards, like the OP suggests?
    Ok.. Technically that's 3 questions...

As for contaminated water.. Don't worry I have a secure and private water source... My concern is they start dumping it into the beer taps and whiskey bottles at my favorite pub..
    Then I would be screwed!

Look , I hate big government and distrust the gvrnmnt more than most people.... But I refuse to play chicken little every time some whack theory comes along.
    That's all from this guy...
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?" - Patrick Henry

A quest for knowledge is never complete.

The only easy day was yesterday.