Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HOW....????? Does a "Ecofan" work....?

Blog Entries

Like I said..... dolly

Anyway, I may check out one of these myself.
    Recession; A period when you go without something your Grandparents never heard of.

Otaku/ survivalist wannab ravenscar's Avatar

i dont have a woodstove, im still using propane......but not at the moment. all the gas leaked out and im colder than a witches (censored) in butte montana.
    it may be nice once i start making things, blow some eccess heat awa from the forge when completed to warm a house
    It bothers me how someone with new shoes can come up to me asking for money.

a lot of fans like that have been made with stirling engines. pretty cook novelties, and some are actually usefull.
    Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice - Grey's Law.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To see what's going on in my knife shop check out CanidArmory on Youtube or on Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by canid View Post
    a lot of fans like that have been made with stirling engines. pretty cook novelties, and some are actually usefull.
    A sterling engine would be much better than a thermocouple for power generation. A thermocouple generates very little power. But, they are great at temperature measurement. Much better than an infared thermometer. I made a thermocouple when I was in college. Very easy. If you look at the Omega website, they have specific information for thermocouple design.
    I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/FinallyMe78?feature=mhee