Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Where is the Place to Be?

Its just my opinion,but its not knowing where to go but going where you know...As a
    retired profesional people hunter the ones that ran were easy to catch the ones that
    stayed infamiliar surroundings were really tricky to pin down...seems the same would
    apply to survival situations case in point [AND IM NOT A FAN] Eric Rudolph...

I think I'll just stay where I'm at. Do you think this place will work?
    Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.

Hello,
    I'm new to this forum but not new to camping and survival info. I haven't seen this take on the gang issue yet so let's talk about a couple things.

- Gangs are territorial. They don't stray far from their base because they are cowards.

- Gangs only attack in packs where they outnumber (or think they outgun) the other group/person. Because they are cowards.

- Gangs are generally untrained in the accurate use of guns. Many handgun shootings happen at a range of about 15 feet, I think that's close to the average I heard.

- Gangs/criminals can be dangerous if they can get to you before you shoot them all. Or if they surprise you.

Just some points to think about.

Blog Entries

Where ever I am is the place to be at any time.
    Last edited by Beo; 02-20-2008 at 04:58 PM.
    There is no greater solitude than that of the Tracker in the forest, unless perhaps it's that of the wolf in the wilderness.

Blog Entries

MS-13 is the most deadly gang in the US, and I found if you shoot one of the gang members the others turn and run, its a fear thing.

Gangs are territorial. They don't stray far from their base because they are cowards.
    This I agree and disagree on, Gangs spread out as they grow, for instance MS-13 started in Los Angles now they're in 42 states, they roam the streets and kill in broad daylight. Most gangs are not this bold, MS13 has also spread to South America where they run villages and towns.
    There is no greater solitude than that of the Tracker in the forest, unless perhaps it's that of the wolf in the wilderness.