Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Armageddon Homebrewing

No, what is it?

Well, moonshine is easier to tote and can be watered down and mixed with any other beverage.

Sterilization is the same as how you make holy water.

You just take regular water and boil the "hell" out of it.

People have been making whiskey in the hills and backwoods of this country since we have been a country.

While jacking wine might be an option up north. It doesn't get cold enough down here for that.

In order of complication to make, I believe its wine, whiskey and then beer.

I have used all different types of yeast. Though usually I'll use a champagne yeast. I have used turbo yeast and it may be quicker. Though I didn't really see much of a difference in the end product except a slight difference in flavor. Preferring the champagne yeast.

Alize is a fruity liqueur. So sweet you'll never know what hit ya.
    ‎"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."

Me and a friend of mine are experimenting with making mead.... he has a bunch of beehouses, and we figured.. "hey, why the hell not?"
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?" - Patrick Henry

A quest for knowledge is never complete.

The only easy day was yesterday.

And in other news....

Two local men were rescued from a farm pond this afternoon where they had sought shelter from rampaging bees. According to witnesses, the two men were attempting to steel honey from nearby beehives when the bees attacked them. Dr. Puloutta Stinger said she removed over two hundred stingers from each of the men.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by rick View Post
    and In Other News....

Two Local Men Were Rescued From A Farm Pond This Afternoon Where They Had Sought Shelter From Rampaging Bees. According To Witnesses, The Two Men Were Attempting To Steel Honey From Nearby Beehives When The Bees Attacked Them. Dr. Puloutta Stinger Said She Removed Over Two Hundred Stingers From Each Of The Men.
    Roflmao....
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?" - Patrick Henry

A quest for knowledge is never complete.

The only easy day was yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Momma
    Alize is a fruity liqueur. So sweet you'll never know what hit ya.
    I do believe I dated a girl once named Alize. Your description fits her to a T. Sadly, I learned it was a skillet that hit me.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.