Thread: Pickles

Default Pickles

Nells Amish neighbors pickle recipe looks really good, but I was wondering if you guys have any more good pickle recipes. I have an abundance of cucumbers! LOL

Maybe a good dill pickle recipe.
    Writer of wrongs.
    Honey, just cuz I talk slow doesn't mean I'm stupid. (Jake- Sweet Home Alabama)
    "Stop Global Whining"

Wild turkey get me pickled
    A mouse ate a hole in my lumpy chair.

Pick up some Mrs. Wages Kosher Dill pickle mix and following the directions. They make great pickles. The only thing I change on the recipe is I add some garlic because I like garlic pickles.

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

I made zuchinni pickles and relish last year. They both turned out awesome. I'm sure you can use the same recipie with cukes. If I can find it I'll post it in case you want to try it.
    "I enjoy surviving." Yes, well I certainly hope so as the other side of that is "DEATH!"
    Sarge47

I put up several quarts using Mrs. Wages day before yesterday. I had one jar that didn't seal so it's in the box. Oh, well. I guess I'll just have to eat them early.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.