Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Guess and get an arrowhead or spear point of your choice.

Banned

Can I be a Moderator too ? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Hey, tough guy, I responded the way I did after I read your antagonistic replies in this and OTHER threads.

You claim to have "advanced" survival skills, right? Keep it up and I can guarantee you that you won't survive HERE.
    Hey tough guy, I am done here, have fun banning proxy addresses, I will come here as often as I want and there is nothing you can do about it. As for this forum and assholes like you, I am done dealing with you. I have made no antagonistic replies, and the one I did make confronting you and the other moderators who abuse newcomers, I deleted to avoid something like this. But you took it upon yourself to repost it just to get a stir. You are pathetically immature, and if you think I need this site, you are wrong. I have military training in network engineering and survival, there is nothing here I can learn that I dont already know, I came to offer advice to morons like you who think they are survivalists because they went camping with mommy and daddy for 3 days. You are pathetic and I am done with these forums and you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Crimson Ghost View Post
    And for someone who isn't a moderator, "Hey Crimson Ghost! Did you know that Moderators can still read your posts, even after you've deleted them? So when you post something like....." you sure portrayed yourself as such.
    No, I didn't. Do you have a reading comprehension disability?

Yeah, goodbye, as I said I dont have to deal with morons like you to read a website.
    Speaking only for myself, Thank YOU for Leaving!

Have fun with your internet "family" Im sure you have no wife or kids or any other sort of family acting the way you do.
    As I said, you haven't been around long enough to get to know anyone here. And you don't.
    “Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival.”
    W. Edwards Deming

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."
    General John Stark

All I can add to this is , lmao
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"

Banned

Yeah, goodbye, as I said I dont have to deal with morons like you to read a website.
    Yes you do

Blog Entries

Hey tough guy, I am done here, have fun banning proxy addresses, I will come here as often as I want and there is nothing you can do about it. As for this forum and assholes like you, I am done dealing with you. I have made no antagonistic replies, and the one I did make confronting you and the other moderators who abuse newcomers, I deleted to avoid something like this. But you took it upon yourself to repost it just to get a stir. You are pathetically immature, and if you think I need this site, you are wrong. I have military training in network engineering and survival, there is nothing here I can learn that I dont already know, I came to offer advice to morons like you who think they are survivalists because they went camping with mommy and daddy for 3 days. You are pathetic and I am done with these forums and you.
    Okay, Mr. Network Engineer with a Comprehension Disability, you play all the games you want to play. Just know - you're way out of your league here.
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

Banned

Sure you do,,,,,, BTW, I walked on the Moon

Well, he was short lived. For being an Advanced survivor he certainly didn't survive around here very long. Have fun in Valhalla. What a LOSER.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Banned

sounded like a little kid to me,

Blog Entries

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

Blog Entries

One more reply. (I just can't control myself when presented with this crap. )

Hey tough guy, I am done here, have fun banning proxy addresses, I will come here as often as I want and there is nothing you can do about it.
    No reply from me other than that the Admins and Mods will deal with you. Funny thing is, they've probably forgotten more about networks than you'll ever learn.

As for this forum and assholes like you, I am done dealing with you.
    My, my, you have a colorful mastery of the English language.

I have made no antagonistic replies, and the one I did make confronting you and the other moderators who abuse newcomers, I deleted to avoid something like this.
    Oh, come on! You tried stirring it up elsewhere. And - ONE MORE TIME - I'M NOT A MODERATOR. Can you understand that? I'M NOT A MODERATOR. The thing is, you posted it, I read it, and I called you on it. You should THINK before you click on "submit."

But you took it upon yourself to repost it just to get a stir.
    No, I reposted it because I took offense to it and because I knew it was only a matter of a short time before someone like you would lose your self control and start bashing, name calling, and swearing at other members. Immediate surgery was required.

You are pathetically immature, and if you think I need this site, you are wrong.
    Really? First, YOUR level of maturity really impresses me. Unfortunately, the impression is not a positive one. Second, do you think that our feelings may be mutual and that the Forum doesn't need you?

I have military training in network engineering and survival.....
    I may have been impressed to some degree or other if I actually believed you.

.... there is nothing here I can learn that I dont already know,
    Yes, yes. I'm sure that you know everything there is to know about everything. And I honestly believe that you are otherwise correct. You are clearly incapable of learning ANYTHING AT ALL. You have proven that in only 14 posts here.

I came to offer advice to morons like you who think they are survivalists because they went camping with mommy and daddy for 3 days.
    Okay. I guess that it would be a waste of time to tell you that the training, skills, and experience of many of our members exceed your wildest imagination. Oh, and BTW, I went camping with mommy and daddy for 5 days, not just 3. And later on, before you were even born, I trained public safety professionals in many of the subjects we discuss here.

You are pathetic and I am done with these forums and you.
    Yet more proof that there IS a God.
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Case View Post
    Can I be a Moderator too ? LOL
    Sure, just spell it like I do.
    What's so crazy about standing toe-to-toe saying I am?
    ~Rocky Balboa

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RangerXanatos View Post
    Sure, just spell it like I do.
    lol ,I thought that was just the southern pronunciation

Huh?????? So let me get this straight...Ken isnt a moderator but cant convince this guy, RangerXanatos is a moderater ,Crimson ghost is a tool that just got on the banned wagon and Justin......picked #6?

I miss out on all the fun!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Camp10 View Post
    Huh?????? So let me get this straight...Ken isnt a moderator but cant convince this guy, RangerXanatos is a moderater ,Crimson ghost is a tool that just got on the banned wagon and Justin......picked #6?

I miss out on all the fun!
    Justin probably picked his nose, too.

W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

His "I pick #6" post was the one that made me laugh the most though in this whole episode! I wont argue with a mod like you though, Ken!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Camp10 View Post
    His "I pick #6" post was the one that made me laugh the most though in this whole episode! I wont argue with a mod like you though, Ken!
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Justin probably picked his nose, too.

6 times !

Sheesh! Sorry that my two posts caused all this commotion. They were both meant in friendly natured humor by the way. They were worded differently so that I would not repeat myself. They were worded differently so that I would not repeat myself. They were worded differently so that I would not repeat myself. They were worded differently so that I would not repeat myself. Sorry if the humor did not shine through. I guess I should keep my day job.
    Last edited by crashdive123; 07-23-2010 at 03:51 PM.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Blog Entries

Thanks for clearing that up. I thought that you were seriously trying to insult other Forum members.
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark