Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Guess and get an arrowhead or spear point of your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter
    Maybe some one could explain Illinois
    After living there for 36 years I can assure you this is a better question.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

ill have to say 13

Quote Originally Posted by briarmorrow View Post
    ill have to say 13
    I take it you didn't read any more than the first post? How about dropping by the Introduction section and tell us a bit about yourself. Thanks. http://www.wilderness-survival.net/f...splay.php?f=14
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Blog Entries

Hunter,

Great, glad you like them.

Take Care,

Frank

i have to say they look good but im bettin on 11
    sh4d0wm4573ri7

Quote Originally Posted by sh4d0wm4573ri7 View Post
    i have to say they look good but im bettin on 11
    Not too much of a bettin man are you?
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Blog Entries

Hey Crimson Ghost! Did you know that Moderators can still read your posts, even after you've deleted them? So when you post something like.....

"Crash... a newbie makes a late guess cause he obviously didnt read the entire thread and you are not very nice in telling him to go to the introduction page, then a senior member does the samething and you just joke with him about it.... not very nice or a good way to get new members to want to stick around. I have noticed this in a lot of threads from many folks, it makes it seem like this community is not interested in bringing new people in. If I am wrong forgive me, but I read the introduction page info, and it says it's not required for membership, so why you guys act like this saying that kinda stuff to new people is beyond me."

..... and then delete that post, just be aware that the Mods can still read it. Okay?

Lighten up and enjoy the banter. We're all friends here. Most of us, anyway.
    “Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival.”
    W. Edwards Deming

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."
    General John Stark

Banned

I Pick Number 6

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Hey Crimson Ghost! Did you know that Moderators can still read your posts, even after you've deleted them? So when you post something like.....

"Crash... a newbie makes a late guess cause he obviously didnt read the entire thread and you are not very nice in telling him to go to the introduction page, then a senior member does the samething and you just joke with him about it.... not very nice or a good way to get new members to want to stick around. I have noticed this in a lot of threads from many folks, it makes it seem like this community is not interested in bringing new people in. If I am wrong forgive me, but I read the introduction page info, and it says it's not required for membership, so why you guys act like this saying that kinda stuff to new people is beyond me."

..... and then delete that post, just be aware that the Mods can still read it. Okay?

Lighten up and enjoy the banter. We're all friends here. Most of us, anyway.
    Being a network engineer, of course I knew this. I also figured moderators would have more respect than to take someones deleted post and repost it to cause a stir. If you had something to say you could have said it in private to me, I deleted the post in the first place to avoid making waves and trouble for myself and you have gone and done it aways. This website doesnt seem like its gonna be the place for me, I can continue to read the info without dealing with immature people such as yourself. You folks all seem to have a habit of abusing newcomers, this isn't the way I operate, everyone should be equal.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Crimson Ghost View Post
    Being a network engineer, of course I knew this. I also figured moderators would have more respect than to take someones deleted post and repost it to cause a stir. If you had something to say you could have said it in private to me, I deleted the post in the first place to avoid making waves and trouble for myself and you have gone and done it aways. This website doesnt seem like its gonna be the place for me, I can continue to read the info without dealing with immature people such as yourself.
    I'm sure that the moderators do have enough respect "than to take someones deleted post and repost it to cause a stir." Thing is, I'm not a moderator.

Tell you what: why don't you get a better feel for things around here, and try to understand what has been posted, before you respond in a critical manner.

If a new neighbor entered your home for the first time, and immediately made negative comments about your family, would you welcome him back for another visit the next day?
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

Well you sure got your knickers in a twist. If you want to post an Intro, do it. If you don't want to then don't. Being a network engineer you probably also knew that a mod DIDN'T repost anything. You did know that, right?
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Honestly, who does something like this? Quality Control? For someone into quality control as a moderator, you sure seen to be doing the exact opposite by creating drama that takes away from the quality of this survival forum. Are you 12 year old or what? This is the most immature action I have seen from a moderator on any forum. I am blown away by your actions in reposting something that someone obviously deleted for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Well you sure got your knickers in a twist. If you want to post an Intro, do it. If you don't want to then don't. Being a network engineer you probably also knew that a mod DIDN'T repost anything. You did know that, right?
    Are you seriously that ignorant? Do you not see where he reposted something that I deleted? Please stop making comments when you have no idea what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    I'm sure that the moderators do have enough respect "than to take someones deleted post and repost it to cause a stir." Thing is, I'm not a moderator.

Tell you what: why don't you get a better feel for things around here, and try to understand what has been posted, before you respond in a critical manner.

If a new neighbor entered your home for the first time, and immediately made negative comments about your family, would you welcome him back for another visit the next day?
    Fact is, I deleted the comment for just this reason. You are seriously trying to defend your actions now? How immature of you. The correct thing to do would be to deleted you original post where you posted something of mine that I deleted and then deleted everything after regarding the matter. Do you have a life? Or just troll here all day and cause drama?

Blog Entries

Are you seriously that ignorant? Do you not see where he reposted something that I deleted? Please stop making comments when you have no idea what happened.
    Goodbye!!!
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

And for someone who isn't a moderator, "Hey Crimson Ghost! Did you know that Moderators can still read your posts, even after you've deleted them? So when you post something like....." you sure portrayed yourself as such.

Yeah, goodbye, as I said I dont have to deal with morons like you to read a website.

Have fun with your internet "family" Im sure you have no wife or kids or any other sort of family acting the way you do.

Blog Entries

Fact is, I deleted the comment for just this reason. You are seriously trying to defend your actions now? How immature of you. The correct thing to do would be to deleted you original post where you posted something of mine that I deleted and then deleted everything after regarding the matter. Do you have a life? Or just troll here all day and cause drama?
    Hey, tough guy, I responded the way I did after I read your antagonistic replies in this and OTHER threads.

You claim to have "advanced" survival skills, right? Keep it up and I can guarantee you that you won't survive HERE.
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

Banned

Yeah, goodbye, as I said I dont have to deal with morons like you to read a website.
    so long Spanky ,,