Thread: Last Sunday.

Default Last Sunday.

My friends and I haven't done any shooting, lately, so last Sunday we were all kind of excited. It seemed like, for the first time in a very long time, the wind wasn't going to be blowing 900 MPH. Two of the guys jumped on 4-wheelers, and went out to set up a few targets. (At this point, it was starting to get a little cloudy.) We were going to shoot a little distance, since the wind wasn't too bad. They set up targets at 500, 600, and 700 yards. When they got back, I looked at the sky, and decided not to unload my truck, just yet. The first one to shoot,got 3 shots off, before the bottom fell out. We had one heck of a thunderstorm, followed by a few hours of steady rain.

It's probably just as well. I had three rifles with me.....none of which had a scope. LOL

Oh well......maybe next weekend.
    Writer of wrongs.
    Honey, just cuz I talk slow doesn't mean I'm stupid. (Jake- Sweet Home Alabama)
    "Stop Global Whining"

You can never miss with those "Coulda/shoulda have shots".
    I hear ya, too bad, heading out to 'The Place" in the morning.

Need to work on the scope on the new Marlin Model 60.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Yeah, I once put three rounds in the same hole at 800 yards on one of those "rounds I never shot" thingies.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.