Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Window Stickers

Default Window Stickers

This has probably already been discussed on here. I searched the threads, but couldn't find anything relevant. Are there any www.wilderness-survival.net window stickers out there for purchase? Or is this something that not very many people are interested in?

I'd like to sport a W-S.net window sticker on my car!
    Last edited by corndog-44; 12-13-2007 at 10:15 PM. Reason: spelling

Talking

I'd also like to have a nice vinyl window decal for my 4X4
    Maybe something like a 2" circle with Wilderness Survival .Net going around the edge & a pic of maybe a knife & Hatchet in an X shape in the middle
    It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger squeeze !

Blog Entries

That sounds great to me too, but I say a circle with Wilderness-Survival.net and in the center a wolf head or better yet a track since we're the wolf pack.
    There is no greater solitude than that of the Tracker in the forest, unless perhaps it's that of the wolf in the wilderness.

Okay, I'll get something made.

Thanks Chris. Not a window sticker but a bumper sticker is alright with me. The design looks good. Not a bad price either. If everyone agrees with the bumper sticker, do we order from cafepress.com?

I don't do bumper stickers (I know, I know. I'm a big kill joy) Window stickers you can scrape off. Bumper stickers are forever. Kinda like tattoos. Once they fade, they are still there. With window stickers you can just replace with a fresh one.

The design is fine.

EDIT: Okay, my outta da box thinkin' finally kicked in. I suppose it would actually stick to a window thereby transforming it into a window sticker. I'll go find my pills now, thank you.

A thousand pardons, sahib.
    Last edited by Rick; 12-18-2007 at 08:37 AM.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Ya, you can stick it to a window, or tape it to the inside of a window.

Blog Entries

That's great Chris, I ordered one this morning off that site.
    There is no greater solitude than that of the Tracker in the forest, unless perhaps it's that of the wolf in the wilderness.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    I don't do bumper stickers (I know, I know. I'm a big kill joy) Window stickers you can scrape off. Bumper stickers are forever. Kinda like tattoos. Once they fade, they are still there. With window stickers you can just replace with a fresh one.

The design is fine.

EDIT: Okay, my outta da box thinkin' finally kicked in. I suppose it would actually stick to a window thereby transforming it into a window sticker. I'll go find my pills now, thank you.

A thousand pardons, sahib.
    Rick,you can always heat the sticker with a hair dryer to loosen the glue up and it will peel off easily.
    Soular powered by the son.

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

I know I'm gonna catch a lot of flack for this one. Deserve it no doubt. One of my many dumb moments when I usually reflect and go, "What the? What was I thinking?"
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Thanks Chris,ordered mine last night,should be here just after the first of the year

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

I can make other designs too for t-shirts or other merchandise if you like.

That would be great Chris!

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

Default on a roll

Chris is on a roll now . Sounds like a winner.

The black hat and the tan hat would be something that could be taken into the woods. I didn't see anything else they had that would readily lend itself to survival per say. Can you talk to them and see if they could offer a metal cup of something along those lines that could be carried with us? Whatever the group decides on. Just a couple of ideas.

I thought I'd bump this thread up for the new members. Get your bumper sticker here:

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/prod.asp...ival.202067739

chris... T-shirts.etc. sound good keep us updated if you add any. Am going to order a couple of bumper stickers when I get done here.

Very nice design! I'm definitely going to order one! Would look great as a patch too!

Another thing that might be welcomed.... A flag! After this weekend (Indiana Jamboree) it might be something that everyone could look at and say... "Oh that's where we are!!!" I saw Oldsoldiers bumper sticker and I'm gonna' get one!!!(Dottie don't know it yet so SSHHHHH!!!)