Thread: Trade?

Question Trade?

Do you guys-n-gals have a trading post on here I'm always trading around on something I have an awsome knife at this current time. Becker Knife & Tool BK-10 crewman w/ factory sheath.
    It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger squeeze !

Blog Entries

Cool Well, since you mentioned it...

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Tom View Post
    Do you guys-n-gals have a trading post on here I'm always trading around on something I have an awsome knife at this current time. Becker Knife & Tool BK-10 crewman w/ factory sheath.
    It was asked about at one time but I don't think it went any further.
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Blog Entries

I brought it up awhile back, would be nice to have a trade area. No selling, just trading item for item.

Quote Originally Posted by FVR View Post
    I brought it up awhile back, would be nice to have a trade area. No selling, just trading item for item.
    That would be very nice !
    It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger squeeze !

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Tom View Post
    We have something related to that.. Check the thread pass around knife... but I didn't start that thread and I don't think it is a trade item per se...

Southern WV , raised in Eastern KY up a holler

Outstanding idea ! I have some sharp, pointy goodies that I sure don't want to gather dust. I have a mint 27yr old Ek, 30 plus yr K-Bar and I mean the USMC on one side and K-bar and the town & state on the other. Several Buck fixed blades, most from the 60s If I can locate them, all need to be used except the Ek, no longer made. I kinda like to trade myself.

Suggestion: This "Trade thread" could be treated as a trading post...gotta start somewhere.

I always have extra gear laying around I think it's a great idea we do it on another board I am on. Beside my wife says I can't get anymore toys till I clear out my room some
    Any goverment big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have...T Jefferson

Who do we need to get permission from so we don't get banned ?

How do we get permission?? Hello, Hello is this microphone on

Blog Entries

Cool Trading Post.

Quote Originally Posted by Smok View Post
    How do we get permission?? Hello, Hello is this microphone on
    Ask Chris, maybe he knows a way to set that up.
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Talking Trade

Has anyone talkee to Chris ? I just traded the BK-10 for a RAT-3 .
    Now I have an awsome Folder up for trade - Spyderco Wegner model (plain edge w/ G-10 handles) I have a pic. E-mail me thomasmullins@setel.com & I'll send you a pic.
    I'm looking for a nice fixed blade like a RAT-6 or larger maybe a Ranger RD-7 or larger or maybe a Spyderco manix. Thanks. I hope this was ok to post
    Maybe this will get a trading post started
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tactical Tom; 12-21-2007 at 12:30 PM.

Hey TT - You posted the email address instead of the URL for the pic. Just thought I'd let you know.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

I know, I don't know how to post pics yet so you can email me & I'll send a pic

Check out the post:

http://www.wilderness-survival.net/f...ead.php?t=1247

for posting pictures.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Thanks Rick, the pic is now on here

You da man, TT. Nice job and nice knife.

Thanks man, That knife is LARGE & built like a tank Spyderco doesn't offer that model anylonger. Getting harder to find. It does have a pocket clip on the other side, guess I should have put that pic up too